Guild Rewards Repeated

U guys really need to fix the game. And stop blame it on the players. Be professional.

I think you’ll be okay:

Good. So they are learning then.
Still hope for humanity after all

For every bug they do. If u see 1000 gems on you’re mail. U are allowed too spend them.
Without getting banned.
Cos it’s not the players problem. Its theirs.
So let’s hope they do more of these bugs

@Kafka I received the in game message stating that the extra resources have been removed. I can see that some have been removed but I don’t believe you’ve taken all of them. As the message didn’t say what had been removed, I don’t know for sure what the difference is. I do know that I still have an extra 2 mythics that I shouldn’t have as that’s easy to check. Ultimately I’m happy to keep things as they are if the devs say that’s an end to it. However I’d rather not have the uncertainty of being accused of exploiting this error at some point in the future, so please confirm or otherwise whether the devs consider this issue to be resolved. Oh, and I’ve tried restarting the game.

Regarding the bug that @Sal mentioned:

Gold put into tasks won’t be spent as well.

Were rewards given from tasks completed from this “fake” gold removed as well?

@Kafka I still have rewards in my inbox, 2 bundled mails containing 12 total tasks (3+9)

@Kafka @Cyrup

Here is my inbox… it’s getting very hard not to claim all and since the timer runs past Monday it mean I’ll be unable to claim all as my guild completes the bulk of its LTs on Monday, this will be crazy inconvenient to have to claim all my mail one at a time

Basically, there was a 30 minute or so window where if you checked your mailbox you received duplicate Guild Task Rewards.

As this could only happen in your account once, it wasn’t exploitable and it’s very easy to check your mailbox and hit claim all once (Hell, even I did it and I knew about the issue oops), so of course we’re not banning people for collecting the rewards one extra time.

Here’s what we did:

1. We removed any of these uncollected duplicate mails
  2. We removed any of the Rewards that were collected (so if you have missing resources over the weekend this is why)

Your legitimately claimed Guild Task and Legendary Task Rewards weren’t touched.

If you still have Guild Task mail from last week at this point please feel free to collect it normally like you usually would. All resources we intend to remove from the affect accounts have already been removed.

The bug which caused this issue has been fixed so it won’t happen again.

We consider this resolved so you can continue collecting your mail and spending your resources normally.

As for players who essentially donated “free” Gold to their Guild without it being deducted from their accounts - this is a separate issue and unrelated to the duplicate Guild Task Rewards.
For this one we removed the spent Gold from these accounts where possible, the exploit has been fixed and we’re currently investigating the extent of how much it was used. It’s taking a bit longer due to the Easter Holidays (and we have another Australian public holiday this week as well).

2 Likes