Guild Rewards Repeated

This happened to me as well.

I got all basic guild task rewards and 3 LT’S.

I also accidently claimed all

I also accidently claimed all from inbox

Also came here to report myself, I didn’t realize anything was wrong until after I checked the guild log which was empty :scream:

Collect all, see the rewards appearing, realising something’s not right, but it’s too late…

We will be removing excess rewards moving forward.

No one will be banned, so no need to start manning the panic stations. :hammer::hammer::hammer:

3 Likes

I mean, they won’t be banned for this.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m just glad we have panic stations, for when we do actually need them!

Please let me know if you need me to serve in this regard when the time comes – I have a lot of experience, and would be most happy to oblige.

2 Likes

Curious that a month later there will be problems with the emails. It seems purposefully done to hunt the rogues.

1 Like

So, we cannot be banned even when i opened them 1 time?

I opened them 1 time but the second time i didn’t

Do we have an ETA on the rollback/fix? I have a lot if nervous guild members. I have a bit of trepidation myself. I just thought one of my guildmates had been hoarding gold and decided to go crazy! Personally, I have not spent any of the resources gained by the bug but some of my guild members have.

Yes, an ETA would be very helpful. I have been keeping track of them to gauge averages etc, and this will make that more difficult. Thanks.

@Saltypatra @Cyrup I’ve had some of the rewards removed but 2 LT bundles (amounting to 12 total tasks) are still in my mail, what should I do, eventually I’ll accidentally hit claim all which I’m trying to not do, also another 2-5 LTs will be completed by week’s end and when you do remove the bad ones they may get lopped in with them and I’ll loose em when u remove them, can I please have this handled

You can just leave the mail, it’s best to avoid opening them. We’re still working on a resolution for this but it should be out before the Easter weekend. Thank you for your patience

@Cyrup will it interfer with other LTs if the guild finishes anymore?

This is highly problematic. Resources that were received as a result of this bug have been utilized by some of the player base. Keys have been exchanged, traitstones have been utilized on troops, glory has been cashed in etc. How can these resources possibly be rolled back fairly? I personally have avoided using any resources but as the erroneously gained resources are intermixed with legitimately gained resources, I cannot imagine how one can be separated from the other. I have a fair amount of guild members who have used these resources and are very concerned about punitive measures being meted out by the developers. I am certain that none of them were cognizant of the error until after resources were used. I, for one, thought one of our guild members had been hoarding gold that he/she decided to go crazy with and cash in. Now with new resources being gained and LTs are being finished legitimately, everything is becoming further complicated. I was hoping to get some more expedited and clearer information to pass along to my guild members who are in fear of being banned for what is an honest error with absolutely no cheating intended.

We’ve removed all uncollected mail and have just removed the collected resources from the affected accounts.

Enjoy your Easter if you celebrate it, otherwise just have a fantastic weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So am I going to get banned now for spending all my glory keys. Before u took it down???
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Pathetic