GUILD recruitment PoTSmokers

Whats up Folks Still looking to Fill our ranks Currently sitting at 7 of 30
all bonuses at +7 and up currently taking all to +10
League diamond 1
rank 25
Guild mates bring in over 100 trophies a week each

We currently Alternate weeks Between leveling kingdoms to 10 and Knocking out several tasks.

If your interested leave your invite code

Nothing better than an organized and friendly guild. Come join us!

were now sitting at +4625ish trophies which gives us +90% daily bonus(planning on being at 95% be the end the week)
all bonus manas 1 at +7, 2 at +8 2 at +9 1 at +10, Leveling all to +10 then will keep even from there on out :smiley:
Currently kicking out 1-3 tasks every day or 2 depending on how greedy the tasks are that need filled

We Alternate weeks Between leveling kingdoms and leveling tasks

If your interested leave your invite code and come have fun smoking the competition

If your unsure about how active we are for being the the few that we are currently, check the start of the post
dec 15 2500 trophies
feb 22 4600 trophies

Sup daily bump time

Trophies 4,831 today we’ve jumped a few over night :smiley: thats 169 trophies til 95% daily bonus
league challenger
daily bonus 90%

So come one come all we got plenty of room. If your lookin for a guild thats friendly active and fun well step right up and toss us a line

Bump ya tomorrow

Hi there,
I’m a level 51, i can manage to get 100 trophies per week, but i’m a bit short on gold (still need to upgrade all my cities)
if you still have space please invite me (code: BORTOR)

You’ve been invited, and were all working on the kingdoms as well. Thats why i’ve been asking and going with alternating weeks between upping kingdoms and tasks.

Welcome Aboard

Hey whats up? daily bump
members 8/30
trophies 4969ish(yes peeps been busy this week)
rank 26
league challenger
daily bonus 90% very very soon 95 %

Alternating weeks of upping our kingdoms and filling out tasks, this week tasks

If your interested leave your invite code and come have some fun

daily bonus now 100%
League champion were officially over 5000 trophies GREAT JOB to All the guilds men and or women that have contributed to us achieving this Mile Stone. now only a quadrillion to go to catch match masters, lol. Hey we can dream :smiley:
So yeah were active.
8/30 members Plenty of room for any who seek a place that asks 100 trophies a week any and w/e gold ya can muster. Were currently splitting weeks between tasks and leveling kingdoms.

Leave an invite code if ya care to steamroll the competition as we grind our way to the top with the joint effort of the entire guild.

Daily bump! PoTSmokers is still recruiting! 100% Daily Bonus, Rank 27, 5091 trophies. 8/30 guildies and we are active and friendly. We only ask for 100 trophies a week, and whatever gold you can contribute. We alternate between tasks and leveling kingdoms.

Leave an invite code if you are interested.

Thank you!

Whats up were nearly 5200 trophies now So don’t be shy come on down and join us.

100% daily bonus 8 / 30 members
tasks 4 at +10 2 at +9 (yes we’ve pumped out a number of them very recently)

So come one come all we got room for 22 more, if your a new guild and want to merge come on in, we got room for 22 more people.We all do atleast 100 trophies and theres 3 of us putting in over 100k a week on the kingdoms weeks.

We Alternate weeks between upgrading our kingdoms, and our tasks. This Monday will be switching to upgrading kingdoms, as last week was tasks.

Whats up? Still looking for more Guildmates
Daily Bonus = 100%
Bonus 5 at +10 and 1 at +9
rank 28
League champion
trophies 5459

Requirements

1. add 100 trophies a week
  2. I know most of us are still leveling up the kingdoms, so we are splitting weeks between kingdoms and tasks, Ie 1 week we toss money into tasks and the next we do kingdoms.

Currently Were doing kingdoms this week

Side note most of us add more then 100 trophies and put 100k+ into tasks, Come join Were a laid back yet serious enough guild were making our way up the ladder slowly but surely, So join us before we smoke the competition.

Whats up? Still looking for more Guild mates
Daily Bonus = 100%
All Mana colors +10
rank 29
League champion
trophies 5636
8/30 Guild mates

Requirements

1. Must provide 100 trophies a week
  2. I know most of us are still leveling up the kingdoms, so we are splitting weeks between kingdoms and tasks. 1 week we toss money into tasks and the next we do kingdoms.

Currently We’re doing kingdoms this week

Side note we are a dedicated small bunch, but we add more then 100 trophies and put 100k+ into tasks. All levels are welcome. Thank you!

Whats up? Still looking for more Guild mates
Daily Bonus = 100%
All Mana colors +10
rank 29
League champion
trophies 5700
8/30 Guild mates

Requirements

1. Must provide 100 trophies a week
  2. I know most of us are still leveling up the kingdoms, so we are splitting weeks between kingdoms and tasks. 1 week we toss money into tasks and the next we do kingdoms.

Currently We’re doing kingdoms this week

Side note we are a dedicated small bunch, but we add more then 100 trophies and put 100k+ into tasks. All levels are welcome. Thank you!

Daily Bonus = 100%
Bonus all +10
rank 29
League champion
trophies 5730-as u see were moving along :smiley: so come along

Requirements

2. I know most of us are still leveling up the kingdoms, so we are splitting weeks between kingdoms and tasks,

Side note most of us add more then 100 trophies and put 100k+ into tasks, Come join Were a laid back yet serious enough guild were making our way up the ladder slowly but surely, So join us before we smoke the competition.

Daily Bonus = 100%
Bonus all +10
rank 29
League champion
trophies 5772

Requirements

2. I know most of us are still leveling up the kingdoms, so we are splitting weeks between kingdoms and tasks,

Side note most of us add more then 100 trophies and put 100k+ into tasks on task weeks, Come join Were a laid back yet serious enough guild were making our way up the ladder slowly but surely, So join us before we smoke the competition.

Daily Bonus = 100%
Bonus all +10
rank 29
League champion
trophies 5785

Requirements

Side note most of us add more then 100 trophies and put 100k+ into tasks on task weeks, Come join Were a laid back yet serious enough guild were making our way up the ladder slowly but surely, So join us before we smoke the competition.

Daily Bonus = 100%
Bonus all +10
rank 29
League champion
trophies 5904

Requirements

Currently Were doing tasks this week

Whats up?

Hope yall finding this new update fun, but more to the point.

Daily Bonus = 100%
Bonus 3+10 and 3 + 11
rank 30
League champion
trophies 6094

Requirements

CURRENTLY we were doing tasks, however, with the double gold weekend we switched to kingdoms.

Leave a reply if intrested

HEY HEY HEY 60TH REPLY this feels so much like a solo conversation, lol

Welp anywho

Daily bonus gold 100% = 1000 gold bonus daily
rank 30
trophies 6236
league champion
bonus mana 3 at +10 and 3 at +11

we switch back and forth between tasks and kingdoms, started on the double gold weekend and continuing until next week, were leveling kingdoms. So come one come guilds we got room for yall.