GUILD recruitment PoTSmokers

I would like to join… lvl 69
invite code: Flannagan

invited welcome to the guild

rump a bump bump 5/50 like 50 trophies shy of 3500 were slowly making our way, come have some fun

Only have 25 slots remaining hurry and join before they are filled

Were now setting at 70% bonus perks
Over 3500 trophies
6/30 members even with member additions were all working on leveling kingdoms more so over tasks at the moment
Everyone contributes trophies and money to tasks, were setting at all mana bonuses being +5 to +11
Leave us a line if your looking for a home

Were now setting at 70% bonus perks
Over 3500 trophies
5/30 members even with member additions were all working on leveling kingdoms more so over tasks at the moment
Everyone contributes trophies and money to tasks, were setting at all mana bonuses being +5 to +11
Leave us a line if your looking for a home

Sill looking for plenty of active members

PoTSmokers? Mother of god what a name fo a guild.:joy:

hey now whats wrong with that, its not like I’m promoting illegal drug use. I myself am a legal patient :sunglasses: .

and we passed 4000 trophies. Now on 80% bonus.

… and working on top 800

Well I could use a “legal” smoke now =)

we still have a few open spots in guild… Come join us for a smoke!!

still a few spots open.

Update current guild stats
+80% daily gold
trophies currently =4100
Bonuses 3 at +7, 2 at +9 , 1 at +10

Guild mates 4/30 active

Tasks Currently being contributed too every day, To which we have been finishing 1-2 a week with just a few of us. Come join us and lets burn down the competition together.

Here ye Here ye come one come all doors are now open for those wanting to help us stake our claim towards the #1 spot, sure theres a lot of ground to cover, but hey why not have a goal :smiley:

Still looking for active members. Please post your invite code.

Whats up? Gems of War Community just your neighborhood Guild owner popping in to answer the Heavily guarded question.

AND that is

Yes, were Still looking for Members, lol. Were at

4300 trophies and climbing
Bonus mana at all +9 or higher
Currently all members pulling in 100+ trophies a week.
We alternate weeks from upgrading tasks, to upgrading kingdoms.

If you feel we might be a fit for your play style drop us a line and were toss ya an invite

Peace

Looking for more Recruits

Trophies 4416
rank 24
Bonus mana (correction from yesterdays post) 2 at +7, +8, 2 at +9 and 1 +10 currently scaling all to +10
league diamond 1
daily bonus @ 80% at 4500 trophies becomes 85%

Sitting at 6/30, If your looking for a guild that has room for you and your friends feel free to drop a line

closing in on 85% daily bonus… we´ll get there by the end of the day