Guild Recruitment: BLaCkGoLD

Hi @Pixie, I hasn’t see any invite yet. Did you accidentally miss out mine? :sweat_smile:

@Akai_tenshi, I just sent you again the invite. Hope you got it.

For some reason I just didn’t get it :3

Maybe it takes a little to get to you…to send the request to server or something. I just re-send it again, if you don’t get it in a hour or so we will contact the support.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the effort! I’ll update you. :sweat_smile:

Could it be the level requirement you’ve set?

Maybe…I forgot about it …I lowered the level requirement and sent the invite again. Hope that’s it.

Welcome aboard, all the newcomers!

Nope hasn’t get the invite yet. Btw, I’m only level 21 cos I just joined not long ago :blush: Hopefully tomorrow will able to get the invites. Probably server issue. I guess

@Dorgath can you please try to send an invite too @Akai_tenshi, invite code: FIONA . Thanks

Sent it just now

Hey sorry, I still hasn’t get any invites. I randomly join a Guild in the meantime to check whether is it my issue but I able to join one. Just unable to receive invites. Am currently level 21 in case there’s requirement level

Mm i am interested in joining your guild. Currently lvl 140+

Invite code is hatsunemiku598. Thanks.

1 Like

@Akai_tenshi I think the problem might be that you are playing from a different platform. Are you a Xbox or playstation player?
I just read that each platform is on different servers and we are a PC/Mobile guild.

1 Like

@Akai_tenshi plays on a mobile.

1 Like

I opened a support topic and sent a ticket too. Hopefully this will be sorted soon.

1 Like

@Pixie I just noticed my invite code has changed this morning. Can you try invite me again by typing : FIONA_3

ok mate,I left my guild and I’m waiting for your invite. thank you . ( MADALIN )

@Akai_tenshi if you go to “Search” the first guild on the left should be Blackgold with the invite.

1 Like

@Serale @Pixie Ok ok I got it. Joined the Guild d finally