Guild Recruitment: BLaCkGoLD

Hello here !

We are 2 ( lvl 53 and 78 ) active players, we can contribute to 20k /week if you have 2 slots open invite us :smile:

invite code TIFENN and ANGUA_1

Thx u !

Thnx Pixie - accepted.

Are there still open slots? I usually contribute 40k a week. My invite code is y0nederboy(the second character is a zero).

Thanks

We have one more spot available.
@tifenn - are you interested for only one position at the moment and keep the other player on the waiting list?
@y0nderboy - I need to wait for tifennā€™s response, if he is not interested the spot is yours

Thanks all for your interest in our guild!

Hello Pixie !

Invite Yonderboy he is in the older guild ā€œRnGā€¦ā€, and he is a good guy!

We waiting for another slots no problem :slight_smile: !

See u latter =)

Thanks tifenn.

@y0nderboy invite sent, welcome!
@tifenn will let you know when we will have other spots open and weā€™ll gladly have you both if still interested. thanks

We have 3 spots open!
@tifenn are u still interested to join us?

Hi I am Level 114 and play a bit every day. Would like to join if you are still recruiting.
INVITE CODE: PRETTY_2

@Batwoman , invite sent -welcome!

any room left? Invite Code KELJORAN. Currently in a guild ( running a guild as the only active playerā€¦) and would love to move to a guild that will use my contributions wellā€¦

@thendain we still have some spots open and weā€™ll gladly have you, just let me know when youā€™ll leave the current guild and Iā€™ll send you the invite

Update
Daily bonus: +100% gold; Rank Champion
#35 guild in the league, with over 40000 trophies
All masteries +33
We have 3 spots open! We donā€™t have a specific requirement for the gold donated every week, but majority of players make an effort to donate as much as they can from 20k up to 100k+. Level requirement 50+
If you want to join an active guild just leave your invite code below. Thanks

Bump!!! ā€¦

Update
#34 guild in the league, with over 40000 trophies
Masteries +34
Members 27/30

3 spots open. Just leave your invite code below and Iā€™ll send you the invite!

Hey allā€¦ We still have open spots so come and join us. We are active and we generate a decent amount of gems, keys and maps.

We do! Itā€™s a great guildā€¦

Hey there! Iā€™m looking for a decent guild to join, Iā€™m trying to max out my gem generation, and treasure maps are my jam! I play every day, and I like to go for several Arena rounds if I have the time. Iā€™m hoping to find a good guild to contribute to as I level up.

Invite code: Moran

@Moran invite sent, welcome!

Awesome! Looking forward to playing with you guys!