Guild recruitment: Aes Sedai

@Gerion - you need to leave your current guild before I can invite you. If you are still interested.

sure, I am solo now., please send the invitation.

Invite sent! Welcome to Aes Sedai.

We currently have one spot available. Post your invite code if your interested!

100% guild bonus (Champion Level guild). Currently Aes Sedai is the #18 guild in the league, with over 86,000 trophies. All masteries +47

Daily completions of key and gems quests.

Post your invite code and come join us!

We currently have one spot available. Post your invite code if you are interested!

Hello. I’m currently level 113 and very active. Would love to join if there’s still room!
inv code: HAIFREN

p.s. I’m also a huge Wheel of Time nerd. :smiley:

@Haifren - Invite sent. Welcome to Aes Sedai.

We currently have one spot available. Post your invite code if you are interested!

I would love to join the Aes Sedai. I am level 131.

@CocoSavage - Invite sent, Welcome to Aes Sedai

Received, thanks.

Hello Aes Sedai! I’m back in the game and you are the only guild I would ever play with! I hope to receive an invite whenever you get an opening! WARRIORPRINCESS_2

1 Like

@WarriorPrincess - glad you are back in the game. As soon as there is an open spot it is yours. I will keep you updated. Looking forward to having you back in our guild.

@WarriorPrincess - Invite sent. Welcome back to Aes Sedai.

Im in! Awesome! Thank you!

We currently have two spots available. Post your invite code if your interested!

I am interested in joining your guild. I am still a newbie (I have started playing 21 days ago, level 49 at the moment), but I am captivated by this game so I believe that I will be actively playing for months. I am looking forward to your response.

Invite code: MERDIS.

@Merdis - Invite sent, Welcome to Aes Sedai

Is there still a spot open?

If so, I’d like to join :slight_smile:

Invite code: HISENDAM

I started last week and am at level 69 by now reaching rank 1 in pvp every week so far :wink:.

@Hisendam - You need to leave your current guild before I can invite you.