Guild recruitment: Aes Sedai

We currently have one spot available. Post your invite code if your interested!

No minimum requirements regarding trophy or gold contribution, but semi-regular gold contributions are encouraged. It doesn’t have to be much, just contribute what you can.
The only requirement is ACTIVITY. 7 days inactivity is a rank demotion, 14 days of inactivity means removal from the guild…

100% guild bonus (Champion Level guild),
Currently Aes Sedai is the #25 guild in the league, with over 30000 trophies.
All masteries +31

Daily completions of key and gems quests.

Post your invite code and come join us!

Hi! I’m only 63lvl but its for 1 week. Play several hours every day, 2-3 arena’s every day. My ID: rostovjoker
I shall help OUR guild))!!!

Hey, can you invite Andrei (ANDREI_10) and Catalin (CATALIN 1) in this guild , we play everyday this game and we are very active!

@rostovjoker - You need to leave your current guild before I can invite you.

May I get invite please? my code is FAFNIR_3. Just started recently, but play a lot!

@cajun - You need to leave your current guild before I can invite you.

No minimum requirements regarding trophy or gold contribution, but semi-regular gold contributions are encouraged. It doesn’t have to be much, just contribute what you can.The only requirement is ACTIVITY. 7 days inactivity is a rank demotion, 14 days of inactivity means removal from the guild…

100% guild bonus (Champion Level guild),Currently Aes Sedai is the #23 guild in the league, with over 30000 trophies.All masteries +34-35

Thanks! I left the other one and can join now! :smiley:

If/When you have a spot open.

Invite Code: ZELFORE

Level: 100+ (Frequently playing/leveling up, so nothing static)
Gold: Wearing ‘Dragon’ armor, so safe to say I’ve a bit to spare. ; )
Trophies: I play arena multiple times a week, as well as defend whenever possible. (Always Champion first day of reset.)

Looking for a high ranked open guild currently. First one to have open slots I’m likely to join.

How long does it usually take to get the invite? Does it happen as soon as you request it or does it take time?

@cajun - Unfortunately the spot had been filled before you responded to me. I can put you at the top of a waiting list for another spot to open.

@zelfore - I can add you to the waiting list as well. You would be second on the list.

@cajun - I just sent you an invite. Welcome to Aes Sedai.

@Zelfore - You are now first on our waiting list when another spot becomes available. If you are still interested.

No thanks, I’m good now. =)

I’m in! Thanks!

Hey Rost we would be honored to have you join us, we are a group of 4 but we are putting in real work! We need members like yourself, We are in full recruit mode, will you join us?

Hey Zelfore we would be honored to have you join us, we are a group of 4 but we are putting in real work! We need members like yourself, We are in full recruit mode, will you join us?

No minimum requirements regarding trophy or gold contribution, but semi-regular gold contributions are encouraged. It doesn’t have to be much, just contribute what you can.The only requirement is ACTIVITY. 7 days inactivity is a rank demotion, 14 days of inactivity means removal from the guild…

100% guild bonus (Champion Level guild),Currently Aes Sedai is the #21 guild in the league, with over 30000 trophies.All masteries +35/36

Looking for a guild

Hi, will be happy to join you, I’m a new dedicated player and will contribute as much as possible.

Invite code: ARCHON_9

We currently have two spots available. Post your invite code if your interested!

100% guild bonus (Champion Level guild),Currently Aes Sedai is the #20 guild in the league, with over 30000 trophies.All masteries +36

We currently have one spot available. Post your invite code if your interested

100% guild bonus (Champion Level guild),Currently Aes Sedai is the #19 guild in the league, with over 50000 trophies.
All masteries +37/+38