Guild recruitment: Aes Sedai

Invite code River Song. Level 402, daily player, usually over 200 trophies per week & multiple k gold. I won’ t leave my current guild until I hear back from you.

@River Song:
The spot is still open, so if you leave your current guild, I’d be happy to send you an invite. :slight_smile:

I have left the guild. Waiting for invite.

Invite sent. Welcome to Aes Sedai. :slight_smile:

Thank you. I’ve joined up and as soon as I finish crushing the Bulls I’ll start seriously contributing.

Greetings from MightyMe. I’ve had to leave the guild because my iPad2 can’t cope with the new update - kept on crashing. Am now playing on computer thru Steam. Can’t seem to link up both devices so I’ve had to start game anew. Anyway I would like to rejoin guild. My new invite code is BEL ET BON. Thanks. p.s. love playing in this guild

I send Invite welcome back :smile:

We currently have one spot available. Post your invite code if your interested. No minimum requirements regarding trophy or gold contribution, but semi-regular gold contributions are encouraged. It doesn’t have to be much, just contribute what you can.The only requirement is ACTIVITY. 7 days inactivity is a rank demotion, 14 days of inactivity means removal from the guild…

100% guild bonus (Champion Level guild),Currently Aes Sedai is the #16 guild in the league, with over 50000 trophies. All masteries +40/+41

Daily completions of key and gems quests.

One open slot available at the moment…

@Darkness would you send Philosopher an invite to our guild, please?

please select a nice ajah, already enough reds out there stirring up trouble.

Done… :smile:

We currently have two spots available. Post your invite code if your interested!

No minimum requirements regarding trophy or gold contribution, but semi-regular gold contributions are encouraged. It doesn’t have to be much, just contribute what you can.The only requirement is ACTIVITY. 7 days inactivity is a rank demotion, 14 days of inactivity means removal from the guild…

100% guild bonus (Champion Level guild),Currently Aes Sedai is the #16 guild in the league, with over 64,000 trophies.All masteries +41

Daily completions of key and gems quests.

Post your invite code and come join us!

Been playing for a while , level 71 , play daily.

Invite vode : FakemasterPT , i wont leave my guild until i hear from you.

thanks

Hi FakemasterPT, if you leave your current guild and post back here I’ll send you an invite ASAP. :smile:

i left the guild , thanks for the quick reply

Invite sent. Welcome to Aes Sedai. :slight_smile:

One free spot remaining…

Looking for guild. Currently Lvl 140+

Invite code is hatsunemiku598. Thanks.

Hi,

Please leave your current guild so I can invite you… :slight_smile: