Guild recruitment: Aes Sedai

mm i left the guild. ty.

invite send welcom to Aes Sedai

We currently have one spot available. Post your invite code if your interested!

No minimum requirements regarding trophy or gold contribution, but semi-regular gold contributions are encouraged. It doesn’t have to be much, just contribute what you can.The only requirement is ACTIVITY. 7 days inactivity is a rank demotion, 14 days of inactivity means removal from the guild…

100% guild bonus (Champion Level guild),Currently Aes Sedai is the #16 guild in the league, with over 64,000 trophies.All masteries +41

Daily completions of key and gems quests.

Post your invite code and come join us!

Sounds good. Lvl 351 and interested.
xSidarothx

Invite sent!

We currently have two spots available. Post your invite code if your interested!

No minimum requirements regarding trophy or gold contribution, but semi-regular gold contributions are encouraged. It doesn’t have to be much, just contribute what you can.The only requirement is ACTIVITY. 7 days inactivity is a rank demotion, 14 days of inactivity means removal from the guild…

100% guild bonus (Champion Level guild),Currently Aes Sedai is the #16 guild in the league, with over 68,000 trophies.All masteries +42

Daily completions of key and gems quests.

Post your invite code and come join us!

So, I had to redo registration for this website. Not sure if that means they messed up more than that or if I was dropped? If it was the game that dropped me, would love back in. If it was my activity, let me know. I was enjoying how things were going with the guild.

Corwallyn

Corwallyn,

I think the guildmaster dropped you because you were inactive according to the roster tab. You were a longstanding member of the guild, so I sent you an invite. I do suggest to be a little more active though, if only to prevent this from happening again…

Darkness

Weird. I made sure to log in and contribute to tasks. Will make sure my presence is known from now on!

One open spot remaining… :smile:

Heya Darkness. Fresh level 101 daily player and Wheel of Time fan. Would love to be part of your guild :smile:

Invite Code: KAIRYU

Invite sent.

One new free spot available. :smile:

Hellooo Darkness. Am level 50 daily active player and I would love to be part of your guild :smile:

Invite Code: FIONA_3

Hi there :slight_smile: Very active, daily player interest in your guild. Let me know when you get a slot and would like to invite and I can leave my current guild. ID: KAELIANA

Thanks!

Hi,

Please leave your current guild so I can invite you to Aes Sedai.

Hi,

Please keep an eye on this topic. As soon as there is a new open spot I’ll post here to notify you so that you can leave your current guild so I can invite you. :smile:

Hi Darkness, I’ve already left my current guild. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi,

According to the game the hero FIONA_3 is already in another guild. Could you please re-check your invite code and if you really have left your current guild?