Guild Rankings decreased from Top 50 to 25

I’ve moved this thread to the feedback section where the relevent developers will see the thread, please leave the bug report section for bug reports so we don’t lose posts from people who need help amongst other things.

Hmmm, you changed a central part (for a lot of people, as you can see here) without any anoucement, so of course this is a bug for me.

A feature request should be for implementing new components, not for restoring old ones.
But ok, lets hope a developer will find it there and gives us back the top 50 (more = better)…

1 Like

Couldn’t you just bring back the top 50 and lock this thread? That would be easy and make everyone happy

2 Likes

As i feared when this topic has been moved vom Bugs to Feature requests, this topic seems to be dead from dev-side.

My last hope is the whole PVP&Ranking Part will bekomme a redesign with Update 4.x - it hasnt really changed from day one…

On the other hand - you can go back to Top 50 (or even more) with one parameter change (i think). Please just do it!

I’ve put the top 1000 (for all 3 platforms) at http://gowdb.com/extras/leaderboards/guilds (Xbox, PS) as a stopgap until they restore the leaderboards in-game.

3 Likes

Could you show how many members are in the guild currently? Lots of drama and guild member shifting in Xbox land and we can only see top 12 guilds.

Not with the data I currently have, but I’m digging to see if the information is available.

1 Like

What data beside rank and pvp points do you have?

Not really much beyond that, I’m afraid, though I’m still searching for more data.

If you save the Position and trophy daily, you could show the guild activity, for timeslots like one, seven or thirty days.
That would be a great benefit!

Thank you for that!

You should let people know this tool is not for consoles. :disappointed:

Thank you sooooo much. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I have, just not in this thread. I am just waiting for a certain access to console data then I will put something up along side the PC data.

1 Like