Guild positions after the last wars XBOX

The last guild wars we were in second place in the third drawer. That is, our final position is position 22. It is assumed that the first two must ascend to the second block (positions from 11 to 20). But, to our surprise, we remain in the third drawer once again.
But in addition, we are observing that in the first block (the 10 best guilds) there is a guild that the previous wars was in position 66 (Family Affairs). How can this be possible???

I was about to ask the same thing. There are two teams (one in bracket 1, the other in bracket 2) that are ranked 66 and 32 respectively. I don’t understand how they have got there?!

1 Like

The B2 is not 32. It’s 31 which means they won B4 so they move up 2 spots. The other one in B1 got there by magic I suppose.

JadedHarleyQ here. GM of DarkAvengers2.

We finished 1st in Bracket 2 & should be in Bracket 1. ?

I have tried to inspire and asked everyone really try. I realize this is a game. And I also realize the blood, sweat and effort it takes to make it to B1.

Dear Developers, or coding. Sincerely, mistakes happen, but please fix this by idk… in the morning. Or fix it with something that will make me feel compensated for the immeasurable amount of time I have spent on this game and in guild events. Real dollars are spent. We are competitive and I make no apologies for that.

Some of us twisted souls enjoy the challenge of Guild Wars. The almighty coveted you-can’t-possibly-be-as-good-as-us-if-you-haven’t-played-in-B1 spot.

1 Like

You are rank 12 which means you finished 2nd. It burns finished 1st. They are 11. They moved up and you should have also. My guild finished 3rd so we did not move up. Not sure why that random guild took your spot. I do know it will be much harder to move up this time because there is lots of competition. Hopefully it does not happen again this time. It’s likely too late for them to change it.

This should be moved to the bug reports category if there is something wrong, not the guild wars one.

If you edit your original post, should be able to change the category. More likely to be noticed by the CX team that way.

1 Like

One of my friends had a theory that they didn’t move up is because they had a lower score that the number 9 guild. Doesn’t explain why a substitute was picked from 6th in bracket 7.

9 and 10 were moved down as usual. I’m not too upset about it because thankfully we finished 3rd barely missing moving up. The fact that DA2 stayed and all the other competition from above and below will make B2 quite interesting to say the least. B1 is a 2 or 3 guild race as usual no matter who moves up lol. I think it’s just a glitch that hopefully doesn’t get repeated next wars.

B1 top 3 make most of the players stream the battles and tell them moves. In my opinion that is cheating the spirt of the competition.

Done it, thx!

1 Like

It is not cheating. Cheating would be doing something that others cannot do. They are tops not just because of streaming but also they have the top players there. They would still be top 3 without streaming. The streaming is to get 1st not be in top 3. There is a lot of work that goes into winning wars that goes way beyond streaming and most guilds are not willing to put in the work. I do not stream myself. Never needed to.

Ok, I stand corrected. Having not played outside of B1 or 2 I wasn’t aware teams could jump brackets :+1:

Only 1 of the three top 3 B1 teams stream as a guild, another there is a small collection. The third of the top 3, where I stayed for over a year, do not stream at all. They are just very good players.

Not true. At all. It is cheating. I suppose when the ‘top’ guild threw matches also it was not cheating. GW scoring needs to be redone. A guild that wins 6 days straight still does not win because of the ‘streamers’. All of a sudden Sunday happens and then the same 3 mysteriously rise to the top. There should be a big bonus for daily wins. like 15K points.

I know because I was in the top 3 and was asked to move to a diff top 3. And yes, I have receipts.

That it is before reboot (around 15min)
If it’s helping for DA2

GW scoring needs to be redone.

Yes, but not for any of the reasons you’re stating.

A guild that wins 6 days straight still does not win because of the ‘streamers’. All of a sudden Sunday happens and then the same 3 mysteriously rise to the top.

Just because people play their matches late doesn’t make them streamers. They would have to actually stream to be streamers. People play matches late due to a number of reasons including life circumstances or by choice. Gems of War is just a game and not a schedule to live on.

There should be a big bonus for daily wins. like 15K points.

I wouldn’t be against a daily win incentive, but it would also be difficult to balance to be fair when a guild may have a few people on vacation for a few days and have that cost them overall victory despite a better performance.

I don’t really count extra XP for a day a real incentive.

2 Likes

So if you work a job you get a penalty. That is stupid. Daily wins that you end up losing are not wins. It just means some folks like myself do their battles around my work schedule. My work pays me money and it will not operate around a games schedule.

3 Likes

I have never streamed a GW. Except, once, for a stupid game between friends where a person chose a mythic for a player and this player had to play this mythic for the 3 colors and in each fight, the stream was the proof that we used the troop. It’s the only time I’ve streamed in GW (and br1).

Before I was a truck driver and I left for the week, it was impossible for me to play every day. As TheIdleOne says, life does what we can’t always do.

But it’s very interesting for guilds in difficulty who can have daily victories. And preventing players from playing GW whenever they want won’t stop streaming every day.

And I think using the stream is a great learning tool. Afterwards it is a question of morality where each person decides where to place themselves. On Xbox I see a lot of criticism about Dragon Army and Unforgiven… But there are also guilds using the Dark Avenger stream, Skulls Sport, Armada (I saw a few players on twitch), but no criticism , surely because they are behind and the others in front. I’m personally against streaming with my accounts, but it’s my choice, and when I’m in a guild that uses streaming I get a better taste of my victories against them.

1 Like

Dark Avengers 2 should have been in B1 and the Devs should give them some sort of compensation because the glitch that put a B7 guild in instead was not their fault. I have not seen anyone from the guild ask for anything but it would be great if the dev team came up with something for them. Xbox guild

1 Like

I told 27 out of 30 players to complete their battles yesterday, just to avoid any nasty surprises this Sunday

1 Like