Guild "agreement" in bracket1 to arrange scores

Serious question time: who lost to 4x peasants? :laughing:

9 Likes

I’m sure it was their mobile device orientatating itself ’

1 Like

It’s like when you copy in class and you make an error to avoid teachers to find out…

4 Likes

Disconnect errors, yo. Imagine how frustrating it must be to have the game seize up and steal unfairly earned GW points from you!

4 Likes

I’d err on the side of caution and not use it. It’s pretty self evident, especially with the other information that has been provided.

edited with a full censored version

1 Like

“significantly alter the results of GWs”? How could it possibly fail to significantly alter the results of guild wars? This is completely, totally unacceptable behavior on the part of the guilds involved and unacceptable behavior on the part of the devs if they don’t put a stop to it. If they don’t, they are condoning cheating at the very core of the game.

41 Likes

This is what happen if you stand in grey area when it comes to rule. Don’t blame people for posting it, blame yourself for not taking it very seriously when this issue came out here first time. If you were very clear about this issue/rule, it wouldn’t happen in the first place.

34 Likes

Quite a shocking reply from the devs, appalling really.

15 Likes

It would, of course, because humans are human, but at least cracking down on it hard later wouldn’t be hypocritical.

4 Likes

And this cheating has gone on for more or less 20 weeks??

8 Likes

imo since ints not illegal there is no reason to punish/demote any guild involved.

however there is a need to quickly respond to this behaviour with an approrpiate new rule stating it is obviously forbidden and and punishing only if guilds do not change their behaviour to follow new rules after they are changed.

how hard can that be? you have seen it coming for months, should have thought about countermeasures and proper rules since that time.

15 Likes

That’s far too reasonable. :wink: Where are the torches and pitchforks?

4 Likes

What makes this extremely irritating is that Guild Wars troops are not in guild chests, so only a top 3 bracket 1 Guild War team can mythic the GW cards. That means that only those teams can have ANY chance of getting a perfect collection (all cards to mythic).

That means these top teams will always dominate the ascension leaderboard and we have no chance. To hear that teams in bracket 1 might be colluding is beyond disturbing.

6 Likes

how about all the gems? remmember recently gems gained on value a lot. so this kind of guild wars setup is plainly a scam done to all other players :frowning:

13 Likes

You are absolutely right. It gives them an outright advantage, but it’s still something I can get myself. Not being able to get more GW cards means, I don’t even have the possibility of laying down real money to overcome that advantage. This is definitely pitchfork worthy, especially how all the rewards are concentrated at the top.

Even as a bracket 1/bracket 2 team we’re still getting double the gems of anyone below the top 50 guilds in TUF:Unrepentant.

1 Like

sure its a pitchfork but the only group of ppl im mad at, for it, is devs - for plainly allowing it to happen.
i dont blame players for playing by all the allowed rules - it is a war after all…

6 Likes

i thought in war it is normal to have alliances to beat other team for common goal?

1 Like

I understand your position - I’m also mad at the devs for blatantly not preventing such an obvious cheat. But more than that, I am angry at the players who know darn well this isn’t right and are doing it anyway because it isn’t specifically against the rules. And please don’t tell me that makes it okay. It isn’t okay. Sometimes you have to take the moral high road even if something isn’t specifically forbidden by the rules.

More than that, I am now thoroughly ashamed that I was ever a member of one of the involved guilds. You guys must be getting pretty desperate to engage in this kind of behavior.

29 Likes

Imagine that 8 teams make group to set strong defense only against 2 guilds, to have them demoted to lower bracket…would that still be “war”?

2 Likes