Guild "agreement" in bracket1 to arrange scores

I actually do play CoD and have many ally there as well.

@Taliesin, I honestly don’t know how to answer you. Different people interpret war in different ways. We made Guild Wars because we wanted guilds to be able to verse other guilds, and also because we hoped it would be fun and provide a challenge.

There is no clear answer as to what a suitable defense team is, and we’d never determine collusion by looking at individual teams as a first step. Gems of War is too complex a game to even attempt to define that, and any attempt to do so would simply drive cheaters further into the weeds, where they’d muddy things up and make it too difficult to prove.

In order to prove collusion we’d look at results as a whole. For example - if a guild finishing lower down in bracket one has an “amazingly” good day against another guild higher up, and that guild also has an “unusually” good day in return… we can run some numbers to find the likelihood of collusion. Examing the teams should then tell us all we need to know.

The problem I’m having right now is that this does not line up very well with this:

If the devs always felt it wasn’t in the spirit of the game, why not say so when directly asked by guilds months ago? If they didn’t feel that way months ago, what changed?

6 Likes

We never did 148-2. And yes I don’t think it’s normal that some guilds could have this kind of data.

Everyone express themself as they want.

That was the other guild in question. Your result was 134-1 on the day.

3 Likes

Yeah, reconsidering it a little more i imagine it could be possible to create a small in-game feature in the next update to alocate and properly register some data on the server. It would just store some votes (clicks) and done. In this sense we can have polls to decide major issues and maybe some other stuff being changed easily like the news of Kingdom Events like you suggested. Could it work like that @Ozball? Poor Salty is really being overloaded as of late… So could you verify this possibility?

The deviation that we have depending of the day color and the guild that we are facing makes this point unreliable.

Well tell that to yourself and/or your ally.

And ask that question to yourself.

1 Like

Not when you go 148-2 or 134-1…

Those numbers are unattainable normally… Hell in other circumstances i would be impressed you managed to grab yourself only 1 loss out of 135 just because of bugs and crashes…

So yeah those numbers for two guilds against each other would be enough in my mind to take a closer look…

If everyone for both guilds set 4x peasants well… That tells it doesnt it?

Doing it okay. Using it like it was an official information, not okay.

So even if I can know this information (and I can’t), I will keep it for myself.

Why are you opposed to transparency?

3 Likes

Well at least you did give an answer. But you all where very naive if you didn’t know that alliances would take place in something called guild wars and very irresponsible for not taking a stance in the first place when it was asked before guild wars started.

He wants everyone to access to the same info. If only some can access wins and loss that is not transparency.

Intrim has quite a good result (and I talk about them only because they are first). I assume that their win-ratio should be closed that this one.
Of course, we are not Intrim.

Do you understand that we are forced to put META teams? My actual defense team is not a META team for the other days.

By devs okay. Not by players. Or else they make this information available for everyone.
Are you able to know these informations?

So are you saying that what person in my screenshot been doing (read: pulling data from server) is illegal?

2 Likes

To my knowledge if i cared enough to look for it yes i am able to know these informations

Anyone with a computer and a little bit of knowledge can access this information. I’ve been in several guilds where it was a daily, if not hourly, occurance.

I would also like to know what you mean by this

You mean knowledge about how to hack the system?

Are you saying that Lyya has hacked the system to get the info for the ashtender website?