GoW Utilities webpage

Thanks @Mana_Surgeon, I’ll investigate. Thank you for the info.

Easy to use ToD map for anyone to use…

No setup required

4 Likes

Added Dark and Light themes to most pages on Taransworld.com. Will finish up the other pages over the next couple weeks. :slight_smile:

TaransWorld Discord link GoW Alliance

9 Likes

Thank you, thank you for adding a dark theme. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Added ability to change total guilds shown on Taransworld Guild Rankings page. Guilds shown can now range between 100 and 2000. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Today I’ve added a new way to look at guild rankings. For the past year or more, we have had three different ways, including Guild Ranks by Trophies, by PVP Leaderboard, and by Weekly Events. Now we have a fourth way which is by the guild level. This page is very similar to the Taransworld Guild Rankings page you are used to, except it will now show the guilds level and weekly level change rate. This page was requested by @awryan, and I agreed it would be fun to have a fourth way to evaluate the progress of guilds. Enjoy the new page. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Absolutely awesome feature, but I don’t get how the ranking works - what is it ranked on? It’s not ordered by guild levels or weekly change?

Edit: I’ve worked it out. Rank is based on total trophies - not sure if this is intentional or not.

You can sort by level.
Then on the left the “Line” can be considered the level Rank. While the next column is the trophy Ranks.

Indeed, but the current basis means that the “top 100” appearing by default are not the top 100 by guild level, so even when sorting by level, you don’t necessarily get the actual 100 guilds with highest levels.

You can still acquire the actual top 100 by selecting top 500 and then sorting by level, but it seems a bit roundabout compared to sorting by guild level to start with.

I thought everyone forgot long time ago a guild level even exists, someone should inform the devs about it :joy:

@actreal, I default sorted them by the same rank that is in the game. Yes, that is based on trophies, but I figured we needed a base that everyone knew, and then they can re-sort the columns anyway they wanted. :slight_smile:

Sorry for any confusion. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Levels last week =
tenor - 2020-05-28T013646.185
So we gave it purpose. (After 6? Years of existence.)

If you know the “secret” formula. You can figure out how many legendary tasks a guild is doing based on how many levels they have gained that week.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

I want to introduce our newest service, Streamer notifications. This service is customizable to allow the Discord Admin installing it to have control over what streamers are announced. In the Webhook dashboard, you can select just a few streamers to be announced or allow all streamers to be announced except maybe a few you dislike. With this dashboard you can also go back and edit your announcement options as often as you would like.

Special thanks to our beta testers Cat, Ordinator, Hoeshy, PkFlash, and DannyDabberino.

Webhook Dashboard link: https://www.taransworld.com/webhooks/
Enjoy the new service. :slight_smile:

Oh, one thing to add to this. With the above webhook dashboard, you can also sign up for Official Gems of War news or Taransworld Spoiler updates to be sent directly to your Discord server (channel of your choice).

Clicking on the first three guilds on xbox I see no data. Not sure if it’s just my machine or not.

Ya, the chart needs to collect a few weeks data so there won’t be anything there for another week or two.

1 Like

Hi all,

I just wanted to announce a few additions to our Taransworld Gems of War Discord bot. All these additions are to the admin menu in the bot.

The first new commands are “usersWithRole” and “usersWithoutRole”. These commands do exactly as they sound. If you run “usersWithRole” followed by a role name, it will return a list of users with that role. Similarly, if you run the command “usersWithoutRole” followed by a role name, it will return a list of users that do not have that role.

The second command added could be useful to admins (on rare occasions) . The Taransworld bot command is slowmode, which will quickly let you change one or more channels to slowmode. What this means is you can specify how often a user can type a message (in seconds) . An example, if slowmode is set to 30 seconds, and I typed a message, I would have to wait 30 seconds to type another message.

The third command added is modRole, which will allow you to give your Discord moderators bot admin access. What this means is (if assigned) , your moderators can now run any Taransworld admin bot commands such as the recent usersWithRoles, slowmode, and more.

I hope these new Discord bot commands come in helpful at times.

Taran

Ps: Join my Discord for more GoW bot info: GoW Alliance

Hi everyone,

Today I’ve put back up most of Taransworld web pages. This is primarily because GuildView wasn’t going to be replaced by other developers. I didn’t want to leave the GM’s without tools to help manage their guild however this meant I wasn’t retiring as planned. For a while, I thought I would just run GuildView but keeping the server and the GoW scripts running; there wasn’t much point hiding the other pages.

Sorry if this all feels wishy-washy. I really had every intention to retire from this, but you know how retirement goes…

19 Likes

Do you have a Patreon or another way to receive some donations?

Edit: I guess I should have looked first :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for bringing the site back! There are several good sites out there for the game, but yours and GOWDB actually enhance the experience of playing GoW. The news made my day.

5 Likes