GoW Let's Play #7: Treasure Maps Explained

Hello everyone! Today I go over the treasure map minigame found in the Zhul’kari kingdom. I explain many of the basics that will help you to start improving your treasure map score. I also give out a redeem code in this video that gives 2 free treasure maps as well as other valuable resources. Good luck adventurers!

4 Likes

Is it bad that I now read this in your voice from your greetings in the videos? :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to checking this one out when I get home!

3 Likes

Haha, that is quite flattering. :slight_smile: I find it funny that it is actually sticking. I was mainly using that as a placeholder intro as I couldn’t think of anything creative to consistently do, so I may just have to stick with the “Herllo everyone!”

The main issue now is my “outro” has no consistency whatsoever. xD

1 Like

“May your heart be pure and your Gem matches true.”

“Match you next time!”

2 Likes

One hour and the code is already gone? Moving on up Tacet

It has been like that for a week now. The main reason it goes so quick is a combination of over 400 subscribers, the 20-50 people who see this post in the first hour, and the fact that I advertise most videos with a redeem code in the global chat in order to gain more interest for my channel. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i know when you post a video - it gets announced in our guild chat as well :slight_smile:

when do you think the devs will up the number of codes again? :smiley:

Probably not until they switch servers. The reason codes are only 150 is due to something with the servers.

I did increase the number of codes I do a week to 3. If anything, I will likely just have to increase frequency rather than quantity while still retaining quality.

2 Likes