Good Swill Hunting

Sylvanimora is a female.

7 Likes

Orc lady… wasn’t she in the recent Warcraft film?

Wait, are these stats correct?:

She gets no ascension stats at all and every level past 14 appears to only occasionally give only magic. As it stands, she has significantly worse stats than a Spider Swarm.

Edit: Also, inquiry. Since she appears to use magic for her actual spell damage, is the summon a fixed level 20 (limited by current ascension as normal) or also magic dependent?

2 Likes

Those stats are epically horrendous.

She’s trying to make Gar Nok look good.

3 Likes

The one time I managed to summon a Boar it also seemed to come in with super low stats. The battle was over at the time, but it had 8 attack, and sub-20 life and armor. My currently level 17 boar has 13 attack and over 20 in both.

Fel’Dras missing ascension skill points is a mistake, we will put a fix out shortly.

1 Like

I still think the 5% version of Maw’s trait should actually be higher (maybe 8 or 10) simply because it feels impossible to use - and it will feel freaking awful to lose to something with a one-in-twenty chance…

Plus it doesn’t even synergize as well as it did with Maw.

Unrelated, I didn’t get a “NEW” indicator on Kruarg just now.

0 + 2 = 2

I also didn’t get a NEW! indicator when I landed my first Kruarg…

1 Like

Same here.

:unamused: Mini-Maw will make the same problem as Maw.

Uhh… @Sirrian, are you ok? Was your proofreader drunk?

Anyway, Fel’Dras looks really nifty. Counter to high-magic teams, particularly those with Arcane or Soothsayer.

Armored Boar: On one hand, it doesn’t seem like anything particularly special, but on the other, it’s not a bad tank for a common, and it makes for a nice summon.

Kruarg the Dread: I really like the hit last two enemies effect. Position 3 has long been the safest spot, and we’ve already got hit first two, and hit first and last, so it’s nice to see something new.

I doubt Voracious will be much of a problem, for reasons others have already expounded upon, but as a result, it seems like a terrible trait, and it’s still a bad idea from a design perspective. 5% is too low for anyone to build a team around, and it will be super aggravating every time it activates for the AI.

I really think the change to Hunger was genius, because it managed to eliminate the frustrating randomness of it, while still punishing the tactic of baiting the AI with skulls.

As for people not getting a new troop indicator on Kruarg, I wonder if that has something to do with how troops you don’t have are stored… If you show all on the troop list, and sort by amount, some of the ones you don’t have will sort to the top, above all the troops you own, while others will sort to the bottom. The last time I checked, only Infernal King sorted to the bottom for me, but now there’s 9 troops down there, including Kruarg… Might be worth looking into. Any insights, @Sirrian, @Nimhain?

1 Like

Infernal King was another one that didn’t show up as new for me, and this was months ago, and he was also at the bottom of the “amount” list with show all if you didn’t have him. I’m noticing the troops I don’t have (War and Death) were previously at the top of the list are now also at the bottom, also. Not sure when this change happened, since its been a bit since I had to actually check to see which troops I was missing.

1 Like

:wink:

Spectacular movie! Tier 1. :performing_arts::ticket::clapper::tophat:

1 Like

The boar is pretty dandy. I’ve ascended once to “rare” level, and with all PL5s it does 14 damage boosted by skulls destroyed at x3. Which is really x4 since you get damage destroying them too.

8 mana for 18 (1 skull) to 26 (3 skulls) damage to first troop is no joke

@Shimrra
@Jainus

You didn’t get a NEW! indicator because Kruarg is mini-Maw :wink:

3 Likes

Sylvani-Who? Did I blink and completely missed a Legendary?

That troop was released 2 weeks ago @Sidousai.

Oh Ok, I’ve seen it around in PvP. I guess I just never paid attention to the name.