Good job now the meta is more Goblins

I’ve been getting into a lot of trouble fighting those full-traited dragons! Once they get rolling you are just done.

I only saw 5 Goblin teams on this last PvP run. Levels 150-250.

I have the same experience as @Serale, much less Goblins than it used to be. But i also use teams now that have little problems with Goblins and i suspect the evil system knows it! :wink:
And yes fully traited dragons can be a pain once Celestasia 4-5-match stalls the game enough for things to get out of control.

I hardly see goblins anymore. Truth be told, I’m happy when I do. I can use any of my teams to beat them.

I’m finding that the defence team variety is extremely high these days.
Congrats to the design team, you’ve hit your sweet spot (imo)

1 Like

While I’m seeing more variety in the non-goblin teams, I’d say they make up at least 50% of my opponents. And it’s not uncommon to see 5+ full goblin teams in a row (yes, I’ve counted).

I get quite a few Gobbers too, but not sure how many, gestimate of 1/4 of the time.

I havent build a goblins anti resist team. But will probably do it later, it looks so fun taking out those goblins with one gob chopper team. However there is a hero weapon that deals good damage against goblins, just forgot about its name, you know what its called?

Goblin Crusher

1 Like

It’s called Goblin Crusher. Red/brown, 12 mana.

1 Like