Goblin Rocket - A Guide for Invading

Hi! First, I already made this in another post and resized it was a guide after I finished. Figures I kight as well make it easy to find.

A while back I lucked out and found a really powerful combo. Back when Goblin Rocket was available I chanced it and bought two thinking I’d try and abuse the low mana cost, turn cycle ability. It worked…

Below is my invasion farming team. It doesn’t yeild extra souls, but you can cleanup ANYONE and quickly, I’m currently undefeated. Seriously…

BANNER - ZEAJIN

This boosts the weak Goblin Rockets to a much healthier level. They can take a good heavy hit and still be alive now.

KINGDOM - PRIDELANDS

This kingdom yeilds a fat +2 mana bonus for Red Gems. It’s critical to getting our Alchemist full in 2 gem matches. It also serves as a great backup for if you have no quads to turn Yellow with Alchemist.

TEAM

HERO - EYE OF XATHENOS

Blue and Purple.
This is your top slot and serves as a nice tank to keep those squishy Alchemist and Goblin Rockets alive and slaughtering. Don’t use this unless your finishing off something. We want to keep an infinite turn going with the other three. This would pass that turn back. So only if you have to.

My examples of good times to use this -

• Opponent has a 10 hp or less card that needs finished.
  • You have no moves that are advantageous. Use this to weaken something really dangerous.

ALCHEMIST

Red and Brown
The keystone to our combo. Utilizing the PRIDELANDS +2 bonus, he can fill up in just two red breaks or a combo of one red and two brown. He starts our chain. Make sure you use him on colors bordering yellows to give you the turn back.

Avoid turning red. It’s to important. You’ll also notice my deck has no green. This means it’s free to use alchemy on without consequence. Make it a top priority. Since you’re not using it, you’ll end up with a lot on the board.

GOBLIN ROCKET

Red and Yellow.
Omg these things are so OP… They do tons of damage and give the turn back. You can fill them both up super easy with Alchemist.

Since they’re exploding a gem, you can try and blow up as many red and brown gems as you can. It will help fill back Alchmenist and start the combo over again. With some practice, you can chai an infinite rocket and Alchemist Combo! I’ve gone many games without giving. The opponent a second turn…

GOBLIN ROCKET

See above.

Now the key is to always look for quads of potential yellows to use with the Alchmenist and NOT blow them up. Save them for starting the whole thing over.

If anyone tries this combination. Please let me know. I would love to hear people, enjoying it!

Hope this helps people. Good luck and have fun!

3 Likes

Great work, Gems are with you for this one as well now!

I use the same build, but instead of eye i prefer deepstone to boost even more mana with explosions. and its pretty spamalbe. Moreover it lets you sometimes gain a turn if you will think a little. Jarl is also a good way to go or herdmaster…

1 Like