Goblin King: Goblin Feast - All goblins starts with 50% mana(new 3rd trait)

This has to be a great suggestion for the last rework for the Goblin King?

2 Likes

It makes sense as to a possible fix to the current Goblin King usage problem. It definitely helped Gar’Nok out.

It would get the goblins their mana even faster and they would immediately be taking extra turns, but I don’t think that would be too powerful. It’s been ages since I lost to a goblin team.

Also, most goblins used, range anywhere from 6 to 12 mana. Filling one of those troops with only 1 cast doesn’t seem as impactful as FG allowing Kerberos to fill in one surge (+banner).

2 Likes

Yeah, it would be great for the meta and newer players to have this option, I believe.

2 Likes

The first rework to allow him to spawn any goblin helps. Adding 50% mana would even make it better.

I think it would be a favorite among newer players. The extra turn is definitely a fun mechanic to play with, just not quite powerful enough end game to be used.

2 Likes

Yeah, thank god for frozen mechanism to counter it, that makes this idea even more hopeful.

1 Like

I like this idea. I would love to fight Goblin teams again it would be a nice change from constant Death Knight, Psion, Famine, Death, Kerberos and whatever the weekly buffed OP troop is.

2 Likes

I am not sure if we have a class where hero counts as Goblin yet, would be really cool to get it in the future if we have not, yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Absolutely agree 100%

2 Likes

Goblin King.

1. What about reworking a new Trait that has BOTH Stone Link and Nature Link combined. He is a Legendary and the Developers crated a Mythic with all 5 recently.

2. Trash “Sturdy” for something useful.

It would make Goblins faster throughout the entire battle not just the start. Although the FG treatment would be a step in the right direction too.

3 Likes

What do you envision for the weapon design? Would you give the weapon an extra turn? Because then that weapon is not restricted to the goblin type hero. I guess if the balance of the weapon is right, an extra turn may be good.

3 Likes

Good idea, but I prefer my idea because I think finally we would have seen a lot more Goblins teams again then. Which I miss too much nowadays…!

2 Likes

Yeah, thats a good idea, create more good hero weapons that gives extra turn. Also a future goblin class would be like a dream come true! :wink:

2 Likes

With speed increases, waiting through the extra turns wouldn’t be nearly as painful as it used to be!

3 Likes

Great point, as always, Stan! :wink:

3 Likes

I was watching some old (like a few weeks old) gameplay videos and I can’t believe how slow normal speed looks now!

3 Likes

I tried x1 speed yesterday, just for fun, I thought I would die. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I like it…, but the thing is Goblins have such low Mana cost. Its not like you are boosting Kerberos 16 or Wulfgarok 22

You are boosting goblins at 6-11 Mana troops once.

Just saying the impact is minimal.

2 Likes

Man… I cant wait to get 4x speed on mobile.

Been having a lot of fun with it on ps4 tho

But Goblins are fine with it, they doesnt deal tons of damage or devours, comparing to some of the other troops, I think. Its the extra turn that will be annoying, but it can easily be showered over by counter it with frozen.

3 Likes

Good ideas! Also got me thinking about other ways he could get buffed without the 50%. Was thinking maybe a trait called “Generous King” or something like that, which gives 1 (or 2, but I think that’s too much) mana to each friendly goblin each new turn (not extra turn).

3 Likes