Goblin King: Goblin Feast - All goblins starts with 50% mana(new 3rd trait)

I might call that “Table scraps”, to go along with the Goblin Feast. He looks like he’d be a messy eater.

3 Likes

I’d say his traits are fine, but adding +3 life and mana to all goblin allies when his spell is cast would be thematic of a Goblin Feast.

4 Likes

I think you miss understand me. I’m not taking about adjusting Mana cost on anything. The new goblin trait would only be 1/2 as ‘effective’ as Lord of Beasts is. (due to beasts having a naturally higher Mana cost)

3 Likes

I had the same idea pop into my head, but I was trying to work it into his spell since it would fit more with when he casts.

1 Like

How about an on death trait? Like summon up to 3 random goblins on death

2 Likes

Ah, now I understand you! :slight_smile: Maybe also give Goblin King a Nature link trait in addition, then one get two if we use Goblin in the same team, or something small.

2 Likes

I like the same theme as the orc, fg, giants, its something fun and appealing when troops of one kind can start out with 50% mana. :wink:

1 Like

Why do you want to bring back the goblin? They are okay where they are in the dust

2 Likes

Stan already answered that, because of the 4x speed. :wink:

1 Like

What if they tied the rework to ‘Spring (or Summer) Imp’ in the Glory store? Just for you :grinning::grinning::wink:

No comment :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If he is going to keep his +20 life trait, at least give him Indigestible instead of Sturdy. Sturdy is already fairly useless given his other traits. I’d love to have an Indigestible summoner for certain occasions, and Indigestible is seriously underrepresented. Then he can fill a niche role as Kraken blocking, true damage resistant, last slot, green brown summoner. 50% mana to goblins to start I feel would be extremely annoying at the low end and still fairly useless at the high end.

4 Likes