Goblin King and Tower room display bugs

Platform, device version and operating system:
iOS 12 & Windows 7 x64

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Sorry to combine two in one.

1. Goblin King’s spell says “boosted Gems by” rather than “boosted by Gems”.

2. In Tower of Doom, I noticed that before and after some battles, the name of the room that displayed was not that of the room fought, but that of a different room on the same floor that I’d viewed previously. For example, I’d be viewing Golem Laboratory, but in the top-right corner of the Victory screen it would say Fox’s Den.

Sorry that I didn’t get a screenshot. :frowning:

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
First noticed it during this ToD. Occurs sporadically.

Steps to make it happen again
This was sporadic, but it definitely occured occasionally (and more than once) above floor 25.

Thanks I’ll let the team know about Goblin King.

I’ll keep an out out for the ToD issue but if you notice it again next ToD please post a screenshot of it here?

Thanks!

1 Like

Just caught this on a video done by LootWizard. He fights the Doom of Stone on Floor 15, but the battle is labelled “Webbed Court”, both during the battle-loading screen (4:18) and during the loot screen (10:16, screenshot below).

Here’s the full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRw4Kln0LJo

Hey thanks for the video! Let’s see if it continues happening in 4.3

Just noticed that the Tower of Doom room name bug is definitely still present in version 4.3.5 (much less 4.3).

Here are the steps I took:

1. Entered Tower of Doom mode, clicked on the Fight tab.
  2. Clicked on a couple of room randomly (I think).
  3. Checked Guild Chat to see which rooms were useful.
  4. Clicked on each room in turn (2,3,4,5,6) to see and record which room it was. Results were: Hidden Nests, The Bone Pile, Fell Nest, Ice Cave.
  5. Entered room 3 and constructed a team, then immediately fought the battle, receiving a Valraven and a Scroll of Haste.
  6. Clicked on room 5, then Fight. Instead of displaying “Ice Cave”, it says “The Bone Pile”.
  7. Click “To Battle!” It continues to say “The Bone Pile” during the loading screen.
  8. On winning the fight, the Victory screen also erroneously says “The Bone Pile.”
  9. Clicked on the Boss room, then Fight. It correctly says “Doom of Darkness”. Also correct on the Victory screen.
  10. View and record the contents of each room again (Alt-Tabbing to and from Excel).
  11. Fight the Bat Cave in II for a Power Scroll.
  12. The Icy Coven is correctly labelled in room IV.
  13. Change one troop in my team and return to the ToD map.
  14. Back into room IV, edit team (back to what it was) and fight. Forgot to check the name.
  15. At the end of the battle, the Victory screen erroneously displays Bat Cave (along with two more Valraven Sigils and an Unlock Scroll). Screenshot shows the error, though it’s not clear in isolation.
  16. Repeat steps 13 and 14 for the Doom of Stone.
  17. Battle is correctly labelled “Doom of Stone” when showing the teams.
  18. However, as soon as I click “To Battle!”, the following screen is clearly incorrect:
  19. The incorrect label also displays at the Victory screen (as before).

There you go, totally reproducible, no Valravens required – just a team change.

Given how many bugs you have had (and still have) throughout the team editing interface, I’m hardly surprised that’s what triggers this bug. :frowning:

What the hell, have another screenshot, this one incontrovertibly incorrect:

You can also see this bug on Tacet’s streams, for example, time code 53:47 in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDcGgyGSytI