Gnome-a-Palooza Changes

Some people do GW battles in a minute, not successfully but they do it.

With the right cards they could. And you pointed out that one could do 4-5 battle easily with sunbird,rowanne and whatever else op card there is.

Dont get me wrong. The nerf does hit me hard since whatever gamemode i use, i will feel that nerf since i clear everything really fast.

Guilty as charged oO

Real question is do gnomes appear less in lower explores compared to higher ones? Do verse gnomes appear less in explore 1?

2 Likes

This is pretty much just a case of a student upstaging the teacher and the whole class getting detention because of it. It’s funny, it’s stupid it’s many, many other things but mostly it’s incentive to not waste my time farming long hours over the weekend.

9 Likes

And an incentive to stop wasting money on this game. The devs really excel at infuriating me.

5 Likes

Gnome appear rate is the same in every gamemode apart gnome storm

I’d love to see a vid showing that.

1 Like

The explanation for when the nerf kicks in is total BS. Too fast battles or too easy battles. lol.
Make battle power visible in every game mode and define an exact ratio of battle power for when it is considered too easy.
Drop the time based limit at all, with a good board and potions anybody can oneshot a d1 explore enemy with one cast.

1 Like

Again nerfed based by battle power? The mess in PvP is enough. Most enemy give like 600-1500 gold despite most have toe potential to spreee my team completely over.

1 Like

You can do 6+ battle per min in gnome storm. Its not that hard. Gnome animations is just about 1 second long

details, pls

I just don’t really have time to be part of working out how not to get shafted by playing how I think I should play.

19 Likes

Wow this has some interesting language.

The clever ones amongst you can manage – with a combination of x4 speed, efficient team design, and the correct selection of weaker opponents – to win games at a rate that is unhealthy for the economy.

Translation: We aren’t making as much money off this as we hoped. Cause this isn’t exactly a game with an “economy” beside what you sell. There’s no player to player interaction, no mounts, minions, weapons etc sold between players. Calling it an “economy” is just sad, unless you do actually mean “oh noes our revenue”.

Let’s not pretend this is about anything other than you wanting to not let people advance too quickly so that they rely on giving you money instead.

This entire game is 100% a grind and while it has it’s moments, it’s just that, a grind. Year long sitting and grinding for that reward.

Now I can understand how making it a self-perpetuating machine was a bad call (where you ended up with more GaP items after a GaP cause those gnomes spawned frequently), but this is just taking the piss.

Will I then get refunds for the investment into acquiring Ironhawks (cause yes, these are the teams going fast obviously) now that I can’t use them as efficiently as I wanted?

Also, how will “reduced rewards” work for vault keys? Will you simply turn down the percentage at which they appear? Cause that in itself is a stupid thing to do. I would love if you were more forthcoming with what this even means. You’re saying

So if you can play 6 games per minute, you still earn more than a player who plays 1 game per minute, but it will be significantly less than six times more.

How much more? 1 extra vault key or 2000 gold extra for going from 1 game a minute to 6? Should we then try to balance it by doing exactly5 games per minute to get optimal rewards which aren’t nuked? Also, how is this even calculated and for how long? Let’s say I play 6 games first minute, will the following 1 minute have reduced rewards or the following weekend? What’s the cutoff point? You’ve made nothing clear with this.

14 Likes

I mean during vault events. I wouldn’t be surprised if they changed gnome rates somewhere and just didn’t clarify it.

As a team, you obviously do not frequent the playing side of the game. If you did, you would have already known about the speed factor. Why release content just to nerf it at a later date when you should have had this i place from day one.

In this game, speed is everything whilst exploring. The teams ability to annoy the player base is second to none, and could easily be avoided by proper planning and testing. Is it too much to ask for a product to work flawlessly upon release with no changes required later?. I support the game by spending, but had i bought a real world product that had so many troubles, i would definitely have requested a refund.

Do not release content without certainty.

21 Likes

I’d say read the replies, but I guess I kind of understand not expecting to not see that info in the OP or to have to scroll through to find it.

1 Like

Mhhh. That could happen but for now lets not assume the worst.

1 Like

No you can’t. Stop spreading false info. Not even outside a GAP is 6 bpm possible let alone during a GAP.

2 Likes

Only because you are slow doesnt mean others cant. I take that personally that you claim me spreading false information

It’s fun, developments to the detriment of players are done faster than bugs fix or QOL developments… Oh indeed, here we are gaining free resources, what a shame for the $$$ …