Gnome-a-Palooza Changes

Shhhh… dont give em ideas

9 Likes

Hey fellow players, please don’t attack Salty. She was just used by her company too. However, I still can’t get over the 6 battles per minute during GAP so I change my router to a gamers router. I’d like to test if this is possible. So far, I believe it is not possible.

3 Likes

It’s now Friday morning in Australia. Are you going to give us an answer today as to what these magic formulas are, or are you going to just let it go all weekend so we have no idea how to maximize our investments?

3 Likes

The latter. Mushroom policy. Feed em on shit and keep em in the dark.

12 Likes

So they want to Nerf rewards if you play too fast. I guess I understand so you get less rewards. I do not understand the Nerf if your battles are easy. So if a player plays easy battles really slow they still get Nerfed lol. Why does it matter if the battle is easy or hard if they take the same amount of time? Weird. It seems they want to make sure if you cannot play fast for whatever reason be it physical or you are busy that you do not escape the Nerf.

5 Likes

Yeah I really expected a response, or multiple responses, by now, disappointed in the ‘drop a bomb last minute and run’ approach.

4 Likes

No response yet, even their propaganda algorithm keeps telling them how ungrateful they are.

:100: :poop:

I just did a Gap, to check if the reduced rewards were in place, and indeed they are.
I got 2 VK from my run
Explore 1, 2 iron hawk team

3 Likes

I think you need a dev-tester version of the game. There would be no loading screen, battle reward screen, gnome entry animation, and a playing speed of x6.

Just kidding. 6 battles per minute as said by Kafka is obviously based on their observations and data collection. Somebots probably play like that. Sorry for the typo, I meant “Somebody”.

2 Likes

how many runs did you try? it always could be rng to your previous gains.

the event is tital crappy now. another slap in the face of those who were not online the last time when people collected ressources others wont get in a year. They should have done a rollback… and for now. If they really want to make it fair… let it last 50 fights instead of 15 minutes… if something is timed you want to be fast. but if that means the gome drops 11 gliry instead of 1000 or 17 souls instead of 5000 that is just st bullshit.

6 Likes

I think it does not matter how fast someone plays, but at what level they play.
run 3 gaps

level 5 give 50% from rewards

sorry for my english

4 Likes

I’ve been getting a LOT more band gnomes than normal ones from explore, am I just lucky?

Don’t say that aloud… :man_facepalming:
Devs are reading every post. Ssshh!

Oh sh… What I meant was there hasn’t been a single band gnome yet, and it’s absolutely killing me… I am not seeing any verses for sale, was it only for the last event?

1 Like

i doubt that. Otherwise they would know that the majority can only do 4-5 battles per min which means that only the top 0.001% can do 6 or more battle per min.

Both mine and @terberos 's posts were sarcastic. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not 1% that plays too fast. 99% play too fast according to the 1 batlle/60 second metric
1% play too much… so maybe that’s what should be targeted with nerfs. Like with a 45 min GAP cooldown timer. To force the thousands of stored gaps (from that first crazy 20 hours) to be launched outside a vault weekend (or not at all)
At least allow those who want to grind 45 mins to launch a GAP get the full rewards

1 Like

Ironhawk 3rd trait damage and dust devil damage are the same for newbies and end gamers. They screwed end gamers. So new players, go grind, grab the opportunity to be an end gamer soon. Alt accounts, it is time to shine!

1 Like

Some of us weren’t even that lucky with RNG. I can craft one GAP, having just gotten a copy of the necessary verse 2 days ago. I had plenty of gnomes the week-long event, but not many Mana Surge gnomes. I don’t think anyone pointed out yet that you’re comparing a week-long event with a weekend one, as well. This feels very blanket-punitive for most players. Gnome-hunting and associated rewards is one of the few remaining areas of the game that is fun. It’s still a gamble in so many ways, though. Will you get Mana Surge gnomes, and if so, which? Will it be enough to craft a GAP? Of course you want to win and do as many battles as possible, thus increasing your chances of rewards. This game is a constant grind, and any rewards are always a gamble. What person plays to lose? Not everyone reaped that many rewards. In fact, in your statement, you said 1% did it too fast. You have already nerfed the numbers of gnomes, now you are nerfing the rewards. This is not good public relations for your business. Please stop punishing us for doing what we are encouraged to do.

3 Likes