Gnoma-a-Palooza Changes

Hell no! That would let sick ppl like me to accumulate over 300 sets of song with thousands of keys. Glad to see it fixed, these gnomes deserve a rest

I cancelled all my appointments yesterday, I was starting to worry about my life as well.
I think they should do a random glitch event like this randomly sometimes. :joy:

Welp. There goes that. Fun is now over.

At least I’ll go ahead and play something else for a bit. The rest of the “normal” Vault weekend can be enjoyed by the complainers.

3 Likes

I was playing a G-A-P at nerf time and it felt to me like it suddenly became very strongly tilted towards Soul Gnomes. I hope that was just bad luck because oof, they’re the ones I need least.

Thanks for the fun though: this was a blast while it lasted.

Like any good corporate tactic they give us a taste. Get us hooked and then BAM. take it away and now we’re suffering from withdrawal. LMAO :rofl: jk

4 Likes

I’m slowly coming back down!!!
tumblr_0419a3034d591cab97b46883151228ae_b19f8014_500

3 Likes

I just finished my first gnome-a-palooza and watched the recording of it. The bias toward soul gnomes seems to be legit. I crunched the numbers and I saw 72% soul gnomes. This got me over 100k souls to add to the 7M I already have.

Oops. Is my tpying thaat bad yuo can see my hnads shakng?

You’re joking, but I think you may be right about at least one case (me). :smiley:

1 Like

:point_up:not a violation of rules

Me telling them not to name call: violation. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Eh. I think this one should have been left for the entire weekend event. Especially given that we have to endure the ridiculous double skull bug for at least that long. Its definitely unfair to those people who weren’t able to take advantage of it before it got changed, though I might not feel as strongly about it if I wasn’t one of them.

17 Likes

Absolutely a change that was needed. BUT

I really try not to be all negative
 but seriously ANOTHER release filled with bugs and that needed fixing.

Congratz to all that were lucky enough to gather tons of verses - I wasn’t one of the insane lucky - I can craft 3 Gnome a palooza and have crafted 3 after several hours of playing.

3 Likes

Es war auch zu schön um wahr zu sein
nach all den negativen Neuerrungen (wie Lykantrophie oder Arena) endlich mal ein Lichtblick der den Spielspaß krĂ€ftig angehoben hatte ! Aber im Gegensatz zu den unbeliebten Neuerrungen die nach wie vor Bestand haben und viele langjĂ€hrigen Spieler zum Löschen des Games bewogen haben, wird dieses Spielelement sofort wieder abgestellt
Sieht ein wenig nach Endzeitstimmung aus ! :worried:

1 Like

so in the same stroke they screw up in one way that enriches their players, and screw up in another that renders their game an obnoxious cheating chore to play

and positively no one is shocked by which one gets “fixed” first

1 Like

Everyone: Hey, I can get back to my normal life now!

Me: Yeah, I had to do normal life stuff yesterday and was barely able to cash in on the event.

Normal life just gets in the way. The people who were able to no life yesterday probably have 1000x more resources than everyone else now.

3 Likes

It may be time to consider reset time in GoW. Launching events at 5pm dev time and going home for the day is not really optimal. Especially for the Friday events where it will probably get fixed Monday

7 Likes

And this is why the vault weekend was 4 days instead of 3. :+1:

3 Likes

Soul Gnomes everywhere. I think it’s overnerfed now. But no big complaint. Nerf was neccessary but might be a bit rushed?

Question: Can Verses be used outside of Event?

3 Likes

Yes, you can use them any time. Note that during vault events the chance of gnomes dropping a vault key instead of their standard loot is 10 times higher.

3 Likes

By boosting all other non-verse gnomes. You are aware you therefore nerfed pet gnomes appearances as well, right?
Probably, originally, the most appealing factor in Gnomeapoolaza.

Will people who paid money for verses be refunded their money? Considering they bought the verses based on the ability to loop. But less than 24 hours after their purchase y’all fundamentally changed the way they work. That to me is 100% bait and switch and should be illegal if isn’t already.

I mean had y’all not put them for sale so early, I wouldn’t have an issue with the monetization attempt. But the way things went down is pretty scum bag like.

12 Likes

Yeah, good idea to have a test day, otherwise it would have kept going all weekend😂