Glory from faction battles still don't count!

PC/mobile

Patch notes 7.3:
Bug Fixes
Glory being earned from battles other than PvP was not counting towards the Glory Hound task.

Now they count from PvP and Underspire battles, but still not from Faction battles, why?

6 Likes

bump this one, still not marked as reported! @Kafka

as mentioned here: Lack of communication - #3 by Kafka

2 Likes

Sorry to say if there is no cash shop affected this will never ever ever get fixed. Sorry!

2 Likes

@Kafka still not reported?

1 Like

bump this, as i am still getting glory tasks!

1 Like

while the reaction time from our hard working officials could be viewed as lackluster (not necessarily my opinion h3h3) - we have to be fair:
it was nowhere specified “when” a response will happen. :wink:

1 Like

“Glory” and “delve glory” (or is it called “delve room glory”?) are technically different resources in the game. This is by design going back to the introduction of delves, and the “delve” specific resource drops are not affected by things like armor bonuses (i.e. gold) . Whether the “delve” glory could count as “regular” glory for purposes of the task is debatable, but right now this is working as intended bc it’s not the same resource

The glory awarded in underspire is “regular” glory, so it is a different issue

I agree that from a common sense perspective it is confusing and feels like any glory from anywhere should count for the task

but patch 7.3 claims it is bug fixed now, so glory from every battle should count now

1 Like