Glory Farming Brainstorming (This thread will self-destruct in 3 days)

2 Likes

1 Like

drawls
And how’d that work out fer ya?
Did ja win?

Ducks and runs

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

I guess that this is the kind of replies one get, when one choose to have a japanese goblin in the title of the thread…

All Purple for the event and only 72 combined life/armor each? Nice!

1 Like

The three piece? Oi.

I did.

4 Likes

If anyone cares, probably the best team for farming glory, atm. All traited, obviously.

1 Like

WAIT! Where did the other team go!? I don’t understand… :confused:

WHAT IS THIS SCOUT THING!!?? :scream:

(An exaggeration of what actually happened when I saw this screen. Ive been VIP 5 so long now, I forgot what it looks like without the other team visible!!)

lol :joy:

3 Likes

I’m VIP 0…

cries I keep trying to find a decent Minogor team, but all the ones I and others come up with need traits I don’t have.

1 Like

Honestly, you could run the same team with most untraited, but Mercy is pretty much a must. Courage will be helpful, but IK’s traits don’t really matter too much at all. Idk, give it a shot?

I use Minogor / Justice / Sylvanimora / Green Seer.

The only mandatory trait is Sylvanimora’s 3rd because being able to entangle that Wraith in slot 1 is essential. Green Seer entangles too but it’s too random to depend on by itself.

Yeah, I don’t even have Mercy up to 3 yet :S Might try it anyways and see how it goes.

That’s actually very similar to one of the teams I came up with, but wasn’t able to run due to not having the third trait on Sylvanimora. I think I planned to run Behemoth in the first position instead of Justice in second (and bumping Minogor to second) as a buffer while Minogor did the damage.

1 Like

Infernal King is decent with Alchemist instead of Mercy, it’ll be slower but they both goes well together. Been using them since the old days of Maw because i didn’t liked Shegra at the last spot.

1 Like

Yeah, Minogor in slot 1 is risky because he’s not impervious and if he takes a beating from skulls, he will die. However, I keep him there because 1) he’s so damn cool and 2) because he’s nasty against Khorvash or Maw. Watching him 1-hit Maw is so hilarious.