Global Chat on the Forums!

Sorry for what?

2 Likes

This forum makes me sick! Everyone wants good troops nerfed because they dont want to build a team to counter different defenses. It is pure laziness.

It is a shame that the forums are going to shit now. Ppl call me names and its all good. People send me PMs to swear at me and insult me and its fine… I say (with a gif) that someone sounds like all they are doung is crying and it gets flagged…

Why is this ok? Oh thats right! Because i am a piece of shit. That has been proven to me time and again. Lets not hurt anyones feelings… Except vangor… Who gives a goddamn about him? Hes just a worthless stack of dog shit.

I guess if i had called someone an arrogant piece of squid offal instead of saying “all i hear is crying” it would have been fine.

Go figure.

Have a nice afternoon without vangor to kick around

The bad guy
1 Like

Btw… Go ahead and flag that post too… I dont give a shit

1 Like

Cant flag the truth, I have seen how ugly some people have been to you brudda. Just be strong. Great to have you back! :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Preach! Streets is watching. All I’ve been seeing are cry baby ass MFs. They fixed the VJM monster. They nerfed that green chick. And still they want more!

2 Likes

This was flagged as spam! SPAM!!!

This just shows the depths that these people will stoop to silence me! Complete abuse of the flag system…

Spam… Hahahahahahaha

So to everyone who flagged it… Please what am i advertising? Maybe i am too stupid to know the difference between advertising and not advertising so please help me!

What product or service is this post an advertisement for?

Lol and now this one has been flagged! This is awesome!

I wonder how long until these ones are flagged as well :thinking:

Obviously i have touched a nerve

Your OP was a callout which is against the rules

Your last post was against the rules as well. A lot of people don’t like that kind of language.

I have been gone from the forum for over a month so I don’t know what’s going on here and to be honest I don’t care. I’m just pointing out why there is a reason to flag them

1 Like

Yeah? Thanks @Maxx now maybe you could also point out why it is only when i do it that it gets flagged…

I would love to know why others swear or make a callout post and thats ok according to the community but… Me? I get flagged…

Thats my point. I appreciate that you neither know nor care whats going on but thats the state of things…

I am the target of vindictive people here on the forums because i dont want troops nerfed and i wont just roll over and be bullied around

It makes me wonder how many people have been run off quietly because they instead of standing up for themselves and making the behavior of others known just left without a word while the people responsible just laughed.

I am standing up and taking it on the chin from them and i am doing it in hopes of this being known so the next potential target is avoided.

So in short thanks for your imput @Maxx

1 Like

The last post with swearing I saw did get flagged and has since been removed. I have flagged posts before for swearing and I will continue to do so I don’t care if it is you, one of my guildmates or anyone else. This is a forum for discussing the game there is no need for that type of language here.

http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/princess-fizzbang-change-hotfix/29935/26

I’m just here to discuss the game I don’t want to get involved in any sort of drama so I’m not going to comment on this.

I’m not against you or trying to attack you or anything like that. Even though we disagreed about nerfs in the past I have no problem with you.

6 Likes

Seriously? This post gets liked by all the people who flagged mine…

People make me sick…

1 Like

@Vangor im going to theather to see your movie. I hope it’s good

It has been four hours or so and i am still waiting on an answer about this

Just one good reason this wasnt flagged. One good reason that there are 7 people who gave this post a like instead.

Everyone says there isnt different rules for different people but doesnt this just prove otherwise? Many of the 7 people who liked this post (which is name calling btw) also have flagged my posts and/or told me i was breaking the rules either publicly or via PM.

So henk can call me pathetic and that is ok but all my posts get flagged…

I am aware that i dont matter and i dont deserve to be a part of this community so i am not really expecting an answer but i want to bring this to everyones attention here so they will know that many of these people are two faced liars and bullies…

Lets see how long it takes for this one to be flagged and btw i am pretty sure no rules were broken in this one…

The post you are quoting is on a thread that was closed by the devs for violating forum policy. I’m not totally clear on the policy regarding quoting a locked thread in order to continue the discussion elsewhere, but I’m going to assume it’s not allowed.

See… This is a perfect example @Lyya. You are completely ignoring my point to tell me i am wrong…

Its like nobody cares that there are a few people here who are real bad bullies. I really dont want to believe that this community condones bullying and bands together to run off anyone who stands up to the bullies but i am finding it difficult to believe otherwise

And now i see my post a few posts above this one was flagged… There was literally nothing flagable in that one…

I am not leaving until this is settled… You guys can keep flagging my posts for no reason

Edit: I think i have figured it out! Wow! How could i be so stupid? Lol

I started wondering why this has been allowed to go on for so long and i felt like it had to be something obvious that made me different from the people who have/are treating me bad.

I have spent hours thinking and finally it hit me! Its not one thing that makes them “better” than me, its just one thing individually! Heh… I havent made a bunch of videos or been is a top 10 guild and i dont have a double digit vip level! Thats why “i dont matter” and others can get away with doing to me what they have done.

It all makes sense now! And now that i have figured it out i have no more interest in being here! So you will all be happy to know you will never see me here again… Being all worthless and stuff… I have no desire to be counted as a member of any group who operates in such a way…

P.S. this will be taken down or flagged very quickly i am sure… Lol

2 Likes

Wasent you leaving like a week ago and crying too

Here we go! This is a topic that has no topic! Flag this one! What reason will it be this time? “Post flagged because vangor is a jerk!” or “post flagged because i want vangor banned!”

Heh i have no idea why i even came back to this game…

Now go ahead and flag some more although i notice i am the only one getting posts flagged…

All in my head… BS

anyone has idea how to put a poll isnide the summary?

it was working before, but now seems there is some bug and it doesnt work
that discourse and their bugged update :sob:

yup yup and the moment you take it out of a summary it will work :s

Summary

How to be cool

[poll type=regular]
  • Be cool
  • Dont be uncool
[/l [poll ]
1 Like