Ghost in a Shell

This last update brought you by summer imp who bugged the game.

So an intended buff-nerf was transformed into a straight up buff, for a troop that already was in a very good place and very prominent in the current meta.
While i genuinely appreciate that you listened to your playerbase on this as i didn’t feel a Bat nerf is needed, i hope we can now revisit the recent Behemoth changes and make him something that is taken more seriously.

3 Likes

The flavor text for Wraith is pretty great.

1 Like

Site is updated.

New troop details are here:

See also changes to:

8 Likes

With Wraith coming soon ™?

There seem to be a few unreleased troops that have been assigned kingdoms, so they’re showing up in the queries. I don’t know if there’s a way for me to remove them without a blacklist. Investigating.

Couldn’t you code that? A hidden “hide” field for internal use.

Yes, that’s what I mean by a “blacklist.” I haven’t needed one up until now. I might need one now.

@Lyya On the ghoul on your site it says reduce skills by 1 but the press release says 2.

For what it’s worth, the game doesn’t seem to know how to hide them either (you can see them all in the “All” list under Troops) so I don’t think the information exists in the data files to remove them. Then again, you can also learn all about all the troops from the game itself…so I’m not sure if I should remove them either :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, the in-game text agrees with my site though. The in-game spell mechanics still seem to indicate “1,” as well. Someone should test in-game to confirm either way.

1 Like

Sirrian said that they included these troops intentionally, since some people are so clever at ferreting them out when new files get distributed.

Include away, with the usual caveats that anything unreleased is subject to change. As is anything that’s already been released.

1 Like

Seems legit. I am not one of those types that did it i swear.

Yea, I HOPE it’s 2…

Patch is live, you’re free to download it and give it a go! :wink:

No balancing changes to Maw or Mercy this week?

Shame… Another week of PvP monotony ahead then…

2 Likes

2 more hours for me…

I think with this event’s troops it might be a bit of meta change. i might use summoner to disable some of the opponents for sure.

Well the thought appears to be the kingdom of the week has its renovations as Mist of Scales had 3 weeks ago and Ghulvania this week.

So based on the hidden troops, Drifting Sands should come around soon… But hopefully not soon enough to make the console patch.

1 Like

I think she means the data is in game and the balance changes are done. The event doesn’t start for a few hours still though.

1 Like