Gems of War Merch 2.0

@Nimhain
Inspired by Zeddicus’s blanket.
I would love a T shirt with the loading circle in the front and then in the back it says “loading assets”. :grinning:
(I just realized 4.5 got rid of the spinny wheel…rip circle of frustration.)

2 Likes

I wonder how many want the Cliffy error Tee?:thinking:

I would love to see player mats of kingdoms! I use player mats a lot for table top games, and would love ones illustrating my favorite kingdoms, like Ghulvania, Maugrim Woods, Blighted Lands, Hall of Mirrors, or Frostfire Keep!

These are fantastic! all the +1s!!

Decks of cards possibly like every other card based game ?

2 Likes

physical GoW troop cards

1 Like

A plushie Puddling and my life would be awesome. And a bit more sanitary…my current version is so messy. I’m always cleaning up after the little guy. :poop:

7 Likes

Last dragon, i agree. A set of playing cards. Spades are Krystara troops, Diamonds are Apoc and delve/tower/raid etc, Hearts are Guardians/gnomes, and Puppyfeet are Underworld. Only 14 of each. And jokers are zuul and mythic peasant.

I’d totally use these as tarot, too. Cedric crossed by Mercy?! Hell yeah, I’m buying a lottery ticket.

3 Likes

Whoever suggested that dog chew toy with the noisemaker that sounds “Mana Surge” upon press/depress… I’ll second that.

I was thinking the toys could be plushie gems, like those on the game board, but I’d much rather have Mountain Crusher, with the head housing the noisemaker.

It’d make my Wargare self-looping. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Plushies and badges/buttons!! Stickers would also be awesome.

Edit: I would fully pay for any of the pets to be made into plushies but if we got a Lucky anything I’d be forced to buy it.

2 Likes

Tesla’s gun ,but made into a nerf gun please . Pet plushies @EraserParticles😍
Blankets, mouse pads, coffe cups etc.
We are telling the devs how to take our money why are they not taking it ? Lol

3 Likes

2019 Sossitch would be like… Take my money! =). Here’s a good GoW logo for ya.

it's fine

3 Likes

Yes! So cool. Gems of War Merchandise! Shirts, Mugs, everything!

I voted other. I want to buy the Gems of War ost so badly!

Thread was created 3 years ago.
Nothing ever transpired from this idea.
OP doesn’t even work for IP2 now.