Gems of War Merch 2.0

Ooooh now I want a keep cup!

1 Like

How about a coffee mug that reads ā€œDonā€™t Talk To Me Until Iā€™ve Had My Morning MANA SURGEā€? Itā€™s sassy and fun. Put Gems of War logo on the other side.

3 Likes

I added a vote for other because I would love a GoW hoodie for the cold weather months

Iā€™d also like a hoodie. A friend of mine makes prints on shirts and could do the Intrim team design on the back :smiley:

I love the idea of plushies! Iā€™d be all over a Smallpaca. :heart_eyes:

Hoodie would definitely be something Iā€™d buy, maybe not with a character on but the 4th t-shirt design looks pretty neat. Perhaps stickers or pin badges because Iā€™m a bit nerdy and love that type of thing. Iā€™d even buy new ones when new Meta teams come aboutā€¦ Iā€™d have a full wardrobe of ā€˜dragon eyeā€™s got nothing on meā€™ tshirts/ camis , rope dart, L&D etcā€¦ Think of the revenue guys lol

I think pins of the mana colours could be cool too!

7 Likes

I would like pet car decals, but if limited choose a number (like 10) and have a community vote on their top (whatever number chosen) favorites. Dawnbreaker or Pharos Ra pic captioned: Got Souls?, Kingdom decals might be cool too. Rope Dart, Dragons Eye, and Life and Death on a shirt together: PVP anyone? Guys?

1 Like

How about shirts with the original card artwork on them

Omg I love a the tees but I cant wait to get the luna one, it is so awesome. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I love the idea of having polls for peopleā€™s favourite troops and merch, that way we can make sure we are releasing things that youā€™ll love.

4 Likes

Love the T-Shirt idea

I want T-shirts with cool mythics on them. I would totally love Queen Aurora T-shirt :rainbow::unicorn::heart_eyes:, but I would also happily buy TINA-9000, Megavore and Worldbreaker T-shirts :grinning: Dragonā€™s Claw T-shirt with all different dragons from that kingdom would be cool too :thinking:

As long as T-Shirts are good quality and cool looking I am sure they will be popular :grin:

2 Likes

I think the consensus is that people definitely want the T-shirts, but feel the representative of the game should be the splashy, powerful, awesome Mythics, and not Mr. Tutorial that I havenā€™t seen used as a troop in like 3 years.

1 Like

I actually have 2 custom mugs I had made for GOW, but I wouldnā€™t mind something officialā€¦ I am such a huge fan. :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

OMG PLEASE SHOW US @Zeddicus2017!

1 Like

I hope I donā€™t over-share here, I have a few custom GOW things I had made for my home.

I love making my favorite things a part of my daily life! :hugs:

29 Likes

Thatā€™s epic

1 Like

You play on Switch and PC right.

1 Like

I did play on both, yes, but I sadly had to stop on Switch, end game on two accounts was very hard on me. But I loved my time on Switch, and my Switch guild was awesome ā€“ I miss them.

1 Like