Gems of War Merch 2.0

Other:
Plushies
Cell phone covers
Buttons (flair)

4 Likes

Other : Plushie versions of the pets :smiley:

7 Likes

my only request is that the T-Shirts are made from quality nice material instead of something cheep. you want people to wear them not push them to the back of the dresser :wink:

4 Likes

Oooh ooohh Coffee Cup. C;

Hmmmā€¦wonder which shirt I would be in forā€¦:wink:

1 Like

So these ideas never made the cut? :cry:

1 Like

i would like custom toilet paper with each of the devs faces on the sheets other than sirrian ofcā€¦his face is too beautiful for that!

I think we have to sign our IP based off their IP over to Nim so that she will make them.
Iā€™ll trade you 10k White Pet Food for the rights of my T shirt. :smiley: @Nimhain

Donā€™t forget the hoodies, everyone loves a hoodie.

1 Like

Coasters would be cool.

Swear jar with Gems logo on it.

Ooooh now I want a keep cup!

1 Like

How about a coffee mug that reads ā€œDonā€™t Talk To Me Until Iā€™ve Had My Morning MANA SURGEā€? Itā€™s sassy and fun. Put Gems of War logo on the other side.

3 Likes

I added a vote for other because I would love a GoW hoodie for the cold weather months

Iā€™d also like a hoodie. A friend of mine makes prints on shirts and could do the Intrim team design on the back :smiley:

I love the idea of plushies! Iā€™d be all over a Smallpaca. :heart_eyes:

Hoodie would definitely be something Iā€™d buy, maybe not with a character on but the 4th t-shirt design looks pretty neat. Perhaps stickers or pin badges because Iā€™m a bit nerdy and love that type of thing. Iā€™d even buy new ones when new Meta teams come aboutā€¦ Iā€™d have a full wardrobe of ā€˜dragon eyeā€™s got nothing on meā€™ tshirts/ camis , rope dart, L&D etcā€¦ Think of the revenue guys lol

I think pins of the mana colours could be cool too!

7 Likes

I would like pet car decals, but if limited choose a number (like 10) and have a community vote on their top (whatever number chosen) favorites. Dawnbreaker or Pharos Ra pic captioned: Got Souls?, Kingdom decals might be cool too. Rope Dart, Dragons Eye, and Life and Death on a shirt together: PVP anyone? Guys?

1 Like

How about shirts with the original card artwork on them