Gems of War helped me with the passing of my father and step father due to COVID-19

Hello everybody,

I have received a very nice and warm welcome since I joined this community.
I have been playing Gems of War for many years. When my father was dying of cancer, this game was the only thing that help with my personal pain.
Since my farther’s passing, my mother remarried and unfortunately due to COVID-19 , I have recently lost my Stepfather. Once again, Gems of War is here to save the day.
I created a YouTube channel with the character “Granny Gems”.
Hello everybody,

I have received a very nice and warm welcome since I joined this community.
I have been playing Gems of War for many years. When my father was dying of cancer, this game was the only thing that help with my personal pain.
Since my farther’s passing, my mother remarried and unfortunately due to COVID-19 , I have recently lost my Stepfather. Once again, Gems of War is here to save the day.
I created a YouTube channel with the character “Granny Gems”. This YouTube channel helps me escape my reality. Since I have found this community, I am so overwhelmed with joy. I’m so excited. I have people to talk to who understands the game.
Thank you all again for the warm welcome.

Please feel free to take a look at my channel and provide your honest opinion.
Granny Gems

This YouTube channel helps me escape my reality. Since I have found this community, I am so overwhelmed with joy. I’m so excited. I have people to talk to who understands the game.
Thank you all again for the warm welcome.

Please feel free to take a look at my channel and provide your honest opinion.
Granny Gems

4 Likes