Gems of War Database - updated troops list and much more!

I don’t see Sir Ted and Sad Panda listed under pets. I wasn’t sure if they update automatically. Thank you.

Hi @Lyya

500 Server Error is returned on the page when accessing collection.

Would you please check?

1 Like

@Lyya: I’m getting the same error that I got 6-7 weeks ago again…

Yup, site needs updating. I’ll fix today. Thanks!

8 Likes

Thanks for keeping the lights on there, I can’t imagine playing this game without the site.

For a feature request, it’s a long shot, but any chance you can extract the Mythic lore that appears as a pop-up (e.g., Zilopochtli’s this week)? I enjoy checking back on the quest text from time to time, and the Mythic lore would be a nice addition.

4 Likes

@Lyya: None of the pets added since January are in the database. Allegedly.

Thank you, it is a great site overall.

2 Likes

Thanks, those seem to get lost with regularity. I’ll add.

1 Like

Hi, is there any plans to support tracking elite upgrades? (or a leaderboard for gold upgraded troops?)

2 Likes

Sorry for the bad news, but again we have 500 Server Error. :frowning:

2 Likes

Just a reminder that many pets are still missing (e.g. most Sin of Maraj ones), along with the complete Fell Roost faction and the Depths of Sin weapon.

2 Likes

And again the same :frowning:
please have mercy on us and fix the page @Lyya :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello,

I am the only one that is facing issue trying to access my collection?
I’ve been getting :

500 Server Error

The request was unsuccessful due to an unexpected condition encountered by the server.
For the last 2 days?
Thank you!

Same here. The last time it went down it took about a week before it was back up. I’m sure it will get fixed before too much longer.

The GOWDB.com does not count Doomed weapons either.

Pinging @Lyya on your behalf.

3 Likes

Hi @Lyya,

Sacred Treasure is not listed:

I thought you should know!

Cheers!

It looks like there are 20-30 missing pets, at least on the PS4 database. Would it be possible to make a pass through and add them, maybe once every 6 months or so?

Thanks for your work in maintaining this great resource! It’s tremendously helpful, especially for checking to see if a pet is maxed when a notification comes through.

All Treasures aren’t listed as a “troop”. They are a troop only by “technical” means. In fact they are a currency…

Sadly, you can fight them in actual battles. So, even if they suck, even if they break troop conventions, even if they aren’t wanted as troops; they are in fact, troops.

3 Likes

I know- thing is they are consumable and as such players gain and loose them and can have their count equal to 0, which might affect some statistics and other mechanism @Lyya is using on the website (visable on ladderboards expecially). That’s probably “reasoning” for “not including” them into gowdb troops list.
Same would be true for “heart of rage”, which is a crafting component, even if it can be used as a troop. But since Enraged Kurandara reciepie doesn’t consume it. It’s count can’t go below 1.

1 Like