Gems of War 2022 Roadmap

You forgot pathetically low random chance to get something

3 Likes

Update??? Yay! Will it be on kindle too?

Patch is live. (PlayStation)

1 Like

Update is delayed on kindle

So, looking at the backgrounds in the Campaign, Broken Spires is next week. Anyone think we’ll get Broken Spires rework on Broken Spires week? Or will it be slotted in some random week?

Just speculation from me, but I would assume it will come with the Legends Reborn event for the kingdom, which seems to be coming at some point down the line based on spoilers for yet to be released pets.

Though technically, there’s nothing stopping troop changes before that event :slight_smile:

so, the roadmap does say Broken Spires Kingdom Rework is in September. So… maybe a Legends Reborn in September, but not on a Broken Spires week?

Hey everyone!

We have again updated the Gems of War 2022 Roadmap. I have updated the image at the top of this thread and added the image in this post so it’s easy for everyone to see the changes.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

8 Likes

So broken spire update is indeed pushed back

2 Likes

Ah, pushed back till after they’re sold to the Soylent Green Corporation

Just to see the changes of this update, here is the old one and the new one.

3a34837cbf4fbcb83e5e7f9aa5a96e3d62e7bb2d_2_690x388

road map1

21 Likes

Heyas, just as a little more info, we had to shuffle around our schedule a little and as we had to push some things back anyway we thought it would be very fitting to have the Broken Spire rework around the 8th Gems of War anniversary as Broken Spire was the very first Kingdom.

3 Likes

You push everything back that doesn’t benefit the bottom line as the dungeon revamp illustrates today. Jog on…IP2 credibility is zero.

3 Likes

Updated:

6 Likes

So @OminousGMan , since Nov is the 8th anniversary, are we going to get some goodies in game to celebrate? Things I can think of would be: more deeds in adventure board, free dragonite here and there, or maybe an extra vault weekend? Any update on this?

How about… a cosmetic pet?

Will we be seeing a 2023 Roadmap? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Bug roadmap yes.

They can’t have a bug roadmap because they don’t know about bugs until we test the code after release.

4 Likes

Hey all!

We are looking at doing a 2023 Roadmap in the new year once we have some more concrete dates around update schedules!

Jeto (she/they) - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

15 Likes