Gems of Streaming

Thanks everyone for coming to hang out!

Feel free to share your feedback, what you liked, what we could change, etc.

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

9 Likes

Your avatar totally looks like you. Captures you perfectly.

Only critique I have is that the music and game sounds were a bit loud. Might be my tablet speakers but I sometimes had a hard time understanding you because of that. Usually don’t have that problem with other folks streaming GoW - but they’re all on YouTube. :thinking:

Otherwise very nice stream, very chill and fun. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you for the stream <3.
Hope it gets back frequently. And hoping to see you soon.

1 Like

Will definitely look at balancing that out next time, thank you for letting me know!

2 Likes

Agreed. I didnt say anything during stream because I have this issue with many things.

Otherwise, enjoyed the stream. :+1:

Thank you for the stream, such a good start!
Is it possible to change animation speed?

2 Likes

Hey @Jeto love your stream! :star_struck:

Good to hear it wasn’t just me. :sweat_smile:

Most streamers like Tacet and Relle (or Fando for German speakers) have the game sounds rather low which to me personally is way better. I can hear the game sounds any time I want, the host not so much. :wink:

What about the next stream? You could show us Flaming Oni.

stream 2022b
might also be a pre birthday stream for myself too hahaha

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

8 Likes

Great news, Jeto! It’s been a while since we’ve had a stream. :slight_smile:

Just a little correction: It’s currently PST.

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:t2: OH IMMA GOOSE, thanks so much - I’ll share an updated time on socials asap @OneWorld

3 Likes

Going live now! :red_circle:

1 Like

@Jeto remind them to give you missing weapons etc… and maybe max you classes out for streams

Dang it! I missed it! Was anything juicy discussed?

Nothing too super juicy.

Lunar New Year pet, Fire Rift delve map, and some cheeky teases related to expanding Factions in some way (likely with 6.2) now that all currently available Kingdoms will now have an linked Delve once Fire Rift releases.

Also, some refreshes of old teases from the Salty stream days regarding refreshing some of the oldest kingdoms to give them new themes.

Good to see the stream concept being reworked and enhanced, though. New stream graphics and transitions between them for each of the “segments” of the stream was a nice touch.

8 Likes

That new mythic looks delicious :scream:

I hope I’m wrong but this sounds like they’re just going to bump the max delve level up beyond 500. :roll_eyes:

They better not. No one wants a moving goal post.

I highly doubt it. If anything, it seems like a convenient way to add new troops which would then potentially help make some of the irrationally hard ones easier to tackle since those troops would be part of the pure faction options still. It also opens up the door to having possible mythic troops in each faction, to a similar end. Chaos shards would also still be relevant for endgamers instead of just another dead currency.