Gems of Streaming

:sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

@Cyrup left, @Sirrian left (busy elsewhere)… @Ozball will be the GoW new stream face?..

I rather read it as there won’t be any further streams, they are still looking into possibly contracting Salty to do one on special occasions.

Salty said during stream that any contract work she does is unlikely to be community stuff, so probably not a stream. Not entirely sure if someone else will pick up the streams or notm

1 Like

I read it as she may still write for the game if they chose to contract it out.

P.S…I also blame patch 4.7 as her reason for departing. Like the other Gems of War souls we’ve lost since that update.

Still waiting on the Phoenix Down @Sirrian and @Nimhain for the game.

1 Like

Is there a “Monday/Tuesday” stream this week?
Or just the “Wed/Thu” farewell stream?

Just today. <3

LMAO

Good luck, Salty. :laughing:

Anyone else going to take over the streams now?

i also wonder…

They just announced a Halloween Stream on Facebook and Twitter pages.
Next Wednesday 27th, around the same time of the other streams. 247130373_2373763209426389_3234322676854712654_n

5 Likes

The dev streams have always been my favorite, because it gave us direct access to them and allowed us to directly present ideas and give feedback, as well as hear ideas straight from them.

3 Likes

I hope for them that the whole team will be around, they need as much defense as they can get cause a lot of players will talk about Weavergate

Will this stream happen really?

Yes, the stream will be on at 6:30pm PDT :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Who will be streaming?

Whomever pulls the short stick at the office meeting today.

11 Likes

I want to see the streamer doing only the fastest explore battles the whole time to show us that a third copy of the devil can drop :wink:

9 Likes

Live with Jeto now!

1 Like