Gems of Streaming

If you would actually stream from an xbox then that could be arranged.

1 Like

Unrelated, and pre-emptive, but I’d love to hear some of the design thoughts behind the introduction of troops that summon a storm at the start of battle, of which Lyriath (this week’s Glory troop) is the latest (Elwyn, Qilin, Stringfiddler, Spell-Paw and Harpy making up the others), at the next Dev Q&A.

4 Likes

If true, that would almost make a Gold sub worthwhile. Except my guildmembers that need the most help wouldn’t take my advice. And if I had Gold, I’d play WoT or BF V…

Someday, maybe. When we’re living that b1 life.

No stream on Thursday?

In any case, Twitch is really messing us around if we try to view the “most recent” stream.

Twitch default to something from a month ago, and going into videos, switching from Featured to Past Broadcasts only sometimes helps.

It would be really nice if this could be fixed/automated/whatever needs to be done to allow us to watch after the fact!

I’ll have a look into Twitch and see how I can sort things better. it’s had a bit of an overhaul.

Stream is back tomorrow~

2 Likes

Mistralus stream today! Wish me luck getting everything set up from home. <3

8 Likes

I’m running late today, so will start 7 PM PDT.

The PQ stream is back today! I’m so excited!

2 Likes

Updated schedule!

Doomsayer preview stream today!!!

Is Doomsayer related to Leo Sayer?

If it was related to the Doom Slayer, it would be terrifying.

Doomsayer … not doomcaller … cant afford the cell phone bill?

too busy calling tides or storms

Could be fun if it was the Doomsdayer class, with a canned food or toilet paper weapon.

1 Like

Updated with our next two streams. <3

7 Likes

Yay the soon stream is coming soon.

1 Like

Or Tom Sawyer?

Remember, this month marks the second anniversary of the Secret Life of Pets in Gems of War. Should we rename the game then as Pets Of War?

Why would you want to have me host the stream when you could have Stripes?

7 Likes