Gems of Streaming

Or they could have an auto clear option, that would have the ai fight the battle for you. It would be free to use, but you wouldn’t get xp or other rewards. And if you didn’t want to watch, the results would be nearly instant. Minus the obligatory click click click spin until done mechanism, of course.

Then we could bypass the first 200 to 300 levels to get to the battles the ai would screw up a perfect winning team.

What if… event potions were permanent for a full delve team only. Would that break anything obvious?

1 Like

Or manage to find four free hours after a full working day… I agree that most pure faction teams are poorly balanced though, I would be happy to see the conditions for max delve renown changed so it’s not required to beat level 500 with them.

1 Like

Barbarian hero class preview today!

No synopsis from Barbarian preview? There were nothing special?

Today we’ll see Mother of Shadows, I assume. No special guests with Salty?..

I kinda skimmed through the Barbarian preview, no changes to the class, and no news IIRC.

Mother of Shadows today!!!

1 Like

Mother of Shadows or Mother of Darkness?

There’s a difference.

Yea, darkness is a whole 10x better. I think Shadows could be twice as scary at least.

1 Like

“…In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie”. Is it not scary enough?

When will we get a Mother of Coffee Mythic???

1 Like

Updated streaming schedule!!!

@Saltypatra any plans for a Dev QA in the future?

Not at this point in time. We were hoping to schedule something, but we are very busy atm.

“Break” like coffee-break?

Placeholder for a 4.8 (or whatever the number is for the next patch) Stream incase it’s ready.

Might it be convenient to do some arena on the 10th. Then you can see for yourself how collected mana does not count… It gets worse and worse and arena is especially bad.

Break streams are usually talking about quality of life requests, fighting players, and answering questions.

This is exactly what i was going to say. Use dev powers, on a new acct if need be, all the way up to where you get to do a lvl500 pure faction run. Just one. I’d bring tacos to the watch party.

(Edited to add: salty, i don’t doubt your ability to do it, but no one there has actually experienced it. I reserve the right to invoke the swear jar if you ever do attempt it. Also, any excuse for tacos is a good one. )

7 Likes

DID SOMEBODY SAY TACO’S! :yum: my roommate makes the best fajita’s they’ll light you up like a Christmas tree but you’ll still go in for a second one

2 Likes