Gems of Streaming

Happy Birthday Salty from everyone here on the forums!*
:cake::partying_face:

*Warning: Despite well meaning wishes and fond hopes for a “Happy Birthday”, no actual guarantee of happiness or even a decrease in the degree of unhappiness one experiences on the date in question has been made or implied. In fact, the day may be rather unpleasant. It could be raining. (For our Melbourne friends, it probably will be raining
) You might not have any coffee. Your toast could burn. You could find some emergency coffee but then spill coffee on yourself from an oversized mug and celebrate your day with a 3rd degree burn that makes you walk funny. Your car could break down. You might have to stand in a crowded bus next to someone who smells like cabbage and mouldy cats. Your boss might scream at you for being late. Your doctor might tell you that you’ve had a good run, but he’s tired of keeping you alive. Your friends may tell you that they only pretended to enjoy your company as long as your checks cleared, but it just doesn’t seem worth it anymore. Loved ones may tell you they’d prefer it if you’d honor the restraining orders. The Government may tell you that that they’ve had it with you and they’re going to give you their full attention from now on. Scientists may publicly refer to you as a “humiliating failure”. Aliens may contact you and tell you that they’re expecting you to pay for that broken probe.

Essentially, there are no guarantees of happiness, prosperity, success, or the warmth and affection of other people on your birthday. It could be utterly and completely icky. While we may hope it is not the worst day imaginable, we are incapable of preventing it entirely, and are thus not liable or responsible in any way for any ensuing distress, trauma, youtube videos, or unfortunate legal entanglements.

3 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, one is in the works.
If it makes you feel any better, all kingdoms are getting at least one hero class and there’s only 5 left.
If it makes you feel any better, there’s a new hero class once every 5 weeks.

If it makes you feel any better, image

3 Likes

And so, the $64,000 question: will the Orc class be the worst class, like the Orc mythics are generally regarded as the bottom of that particular barrel?

1 Like
minor spoilers

If the 3rd trait is terrible, then its possible
 Those 3 talent trees together aren’t a good mix.

Join @Saltypatra live now on Twitch showing of the upcoming Faction - Mirrored Halls. Invite your friends, family and anyone else you can find, so you don’t lose yourself or anyone else in the mirror. Be careful, is that your reflection, or one of the sneaky Doppelgangers trawling the Halls.

It’s also Salty’s Birthday, so be sure to drop by and say hello! She may be giving out some special codes for the more of you that join to celebrate!

2 Likes

So I’m terrible with timezones, my bad. I am live now, sorry team!!! Will stream a bit longer.

My suggestions for Orc traits would be:

Orc Armor
x2 Skull Dmg vs Bleeding Enemy
Recklessness: Inflict bleed on all Enemies and himself on a 4 or 5 match

A brief life of glory, seems fitting for a Barbarian. Elven sentries? More like Elven shields. Last few classes have been uninspiring, but I’ll still hold out hope that they’ll do a proper job on the Orc. They have unttil April. :+1::blush:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Saltypatra! :grin:

2 Likes

I can only count 5 candles. I am confused now!

Dont forget that we have a stream coming up in a few hours. 5th Anniversary Stream for GoW.

1 Like

Fifth anniversary stream today!!!

3 Likes

Team I have so many good codes today!~

2 Likes

I’m going to delay my 100% completion of Child of Light to attend. You’re welcome in advance for making it more celebration than deliberation. :grinning:

So it is a hour from now? Due to DST?

I guess I should be taking notes for this stream?

– Screenshots of old GoW, some pre-launch development builds, and PAX promotional booth for the original launch were shown.
– One of Salty’s father figures was revealed.
– 100 Treasure Map birthday code present.

3 Likes

Join @Saltypatra live right now on Twitch celebrating our 5th Anniversary! Join in for some reflection of the past 5 years (and beyond), and even some codes to give away! Get your friends, family, and even that Instagram famous dog three doors down to come join in for this celebration!

Updates treaming schedule!

Also, our Puzzle Quest stream returns today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, it’d be hardly a “preview”, if a troop was already added to the game. Teasing those who was not lucky enough to get QMc in Event chests?..

I wrote this new schedule in a lack of sleep haze, so lets re-jig that, shall we? Let’s do some team building, and do a more general stream today.

3 Likes

Tysm <3 Huge help!

1 Like

Join @Saltypatra live right now on Twitch! Invite your friends, family, and that random on the street who wears a trench coat and a fedora. The more of you that watch, the more codes to share, so it seems like a win, win, win, amirite?

1 Like