Gems of Streaming

Yeah I’ve griped about this before and don’t want to turn it into an essay. I’m “active daily” if you average my performance over the week. I generally do 0 full-clear Delves and I don’t even start on sigils until Wednesday or so. Friday and Saturday tend to be my jams where I play 150+ matches.

That paragraph is already longer than I wanted to say though, I’ll deal.

I’m pretty sure it’s been confirmed somewhere that it will (or should) be. Let me know if you want me to chase it up.

1 Like

Thanks for joining us today everyone! <3

3 Likes

Just posting this little snippet I was clarifying about the Adventure Board, with regards to unwanted rewards like Souls, etc. (I think):

adventure%20board

Thanks @Lyrian

Con: the inability to forge orbs from other orbs.
Pros: everything else (assuming I didn’t misunderstand any future plans)

5 Likes

Yes it will be. (hopefully including the PvP rewards Notification despite if opting out of it.)

1 Like

Totally agree. I hated the old daily tasks.

Good point. That’s great for those of us with farming delves.

Oh and 4.4 will be out by this time next week. :grinning:
(Given that 4.5 is 3 months away.:wink:)

2 Likes

The reason for the 25 matches, is because according to the data, that is the average amount of matches people do per day based on the data that the devs have access to. I believe that is what Sirrian had said anyway, had to run and missed parts of the stream :frowning:

Glad notifications will be fixed. and the write up is great as always ty @Lyrian

1 Like

Quick Question about weapons coming:

Will the olllld event/bundle weapons coming be added for the free option?? As in, before Raid and Invasions type weapons.

Also will the flash offers even be available on PS4? Since we don’t get the usual flash offers.

I read it as, the weapon has to be tied to the kingdom to be crafted for free in the forge for that week. I doubt the paid approach will be as restrictive.

I have 4 weapons left to get, all tied to a kingdom as in they have kingdoms they belong too. But are 1s like Eggsplosion and Kris Knife.

It would be a bad look if they didn’t include those weapons because they want you to pay money for them at a random time.
I believe they will have to remove any exclusivity on crafting weapons besides their kingdom week. With the exception of the weapons needed for Xathenos, Dawnbringer, and Dawnbringer it’s self.
I assume they are only removing the epic weapons to make room for the Kingdoms weapons. As in they only have X amount of slots to fill without a full rewrite of the code.

So I can finally get Rope Dart

Won’t be in the next 3 months anyway.

Would be better if it worked like troops in the soulforge. Have them in a cycle and put in 8 random weapons a week.

In stream they said that the weapons that are for cash currently or from masteries it wont appear. Went and checked the stream, ~29min is when they talk about which weapons will be available.

Not entirely sure if any of the 1s I need are for cash, and even as a free player, i wouldnt be able to get them if they are lol

Does it mean we need to craft all these weapons quickly?

If you want them now sure.

Otherwise they will appear with the kingdoms they are linked to I believe.

2 Likes

And of course. All three of my questions that I posted above weren’t answered at all.
Why do I even bother?

Thanks, @Saltypatra. :unamused:

I’m sorry to hear that you’re upset @koromac. I’ve always been clear about the format of the Q and A’s, and we do not take questions ahead of time, though I do release our proposed talking points. There was an open forum at the end for anyone to join and ask questions, and we answered a lot within that time.

3 Likes