Gems of Streaming

Please be aware that the American time zone has changed, so the stream will be running at 6 30 PM PT. That means that the stream will run 12 30 Aussie time.

Double check your timezones and we will see you there for the 4.3 Update Preview!!!

3 Likes

Check out @Saltypatra and Guest Host @Kafka as they stream the 4.3 Update Preview… showing off all the new and juicy details of the new update! There will also be a few Cheeky Codes available, so call in your friends/families/guildmates/tau/pets or your worst enemy to stream now!

2 Likes

Was late because of DST.

What’s next? Plaguelord hero class preview?

Did anyone spend the time compiling notes about the preview? Or is our typical scribe content to wait until the official patch notes are released?

1 Like

That would be great.

What is the “Defense Set” in the event Shop Tier V?

To be honest, there was very little information provided that wasn’t already covered in the dev Q&A stream. The stream was basicly showing gameplay regarding the features Sirrian and Nim discussed.

Chat window, honor system, MVP screen, potions in action, and so on. Absolutely no information was provided regarding pending balance changes when 4.3 launches.

The only somewhat new information provided was that weekly event portraits and emojis are hard tied to tier purchases, requiring Tier 4 and 5 purchases to obtain. Players will be buying these tiers for potions anyways…

Emoji purchasable pack for the event.

1 Like

Thanks, someone maybe will like that…

Don’t count me in :stuck_out_tongue:

Coming in 4.4

Forum changes

• need to pay $ to use emoji
  • limit of 10 message per week
  • need to pay if you like a comment
6 Likes

Are the gemprices increased with the Potions now? I guess when every tier includes a potion, the intention is to “motivate” players to buy all tiers. So hopefully no push of the costs? :confused:

The gem costs appeared to be the same in the stream last night @anon80007423. 30 gems for tier I, 70 for tier II, etc.

1 Like

For those looking for screenshots regarding the new 4.3 content, check out @Rickygervais 's excellent thread here: 4.3 in screenshots

Give him some likes in support there :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sounds tedious. Glad you’re not our designer. :wink:

8 Likes

I believe you owe him $ for that winky face.

8 Likes

Our schedule has been updated!

5 Likes

Just a reminder, I’m streaming today! :scream: Join me for chill hands and stuff!

3 Likes

What are you going to stream?

:point_up: That stuff mostly. So probably fighting people in Global Chat mostly.

1 Like

Should we wait before doing invasion in case the update get release or we are safe?

1 Like

No answer? Does it mean we will see the patch notes in 30 min? :slight_smile: