Gems of Streaming

And people can’t sneeze in public without everyone looking at them like they got Covid. Despite all illnesses prior to December 2019 still existing.

Get well soon.

Before the pandemic, it was still disgusting that people went to work knowingly sick, or were forced into work.

I am allergic to… Well, everything, so sometimes when I have to sneeze I get those stares which sucks, but I get it. Everyone is just being cautious. No biggie.

Hope you feel better soon Salty!

5 Likes

Disappointing there won’t be a stream tonight as I was looking help from you regarding my account but get well :+1:

I bet help through a support ticket might be a better way of getting help, than through a stream. What are you needing help with btw?

1 Like

Can’t access my account.

What time does the patch preview start tonight?

1 Like

No patch preview tonight, just the faction.

3 Likes

What time the stream is at? Isnt the daylight saving time in use at the US now?

Also, could we get the stream times in some usable, unchancable time like UTC?

Or X hours before daily reset (since daily reset is consistent all year while other country times may change their time. ). That’s the “life hack” I use rather than deal with DST every time a different country starts observing or ends it.

For instance if Salty always did her stream 6 hours prior to reset then her Stream would be at 7 pm CST for half the year and 8 PM CST for the other half. But for her, always at the same time. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I work across time zones with Australians, and they will quote AEST any time of year, even though they go through AEDT (daylight) and AEST. Apparently, this extends to PST and PDT as well, because not every knows PST actually means Pacific Standard Time (non-daylight savings), and there exists PDT. “PST” just means “time somewhere in the US”.

Another way to put it is “6:30 PT”, but 3 letter acronyms are 50% less ambiguous than 2-letter acronyms, so there is some psychological fear in shortening it…

Sorry, should read PDT. I do streams in the American timezones as that’s where we have tje most players and viewers.

2 Likes

Is there a stream today? Not sure if it’s a holiday in Australia or not.

1 Like

According to the devs unofficial Myspace account. Not a real thing btw
Lycanthropy was cast on Saltys stream and therefore there’s only a 15% chance of it happening tonight.

Given all the issues currently happening with the game. I’d be honestly impressed if she decided to still stream tonight if today is a scheduled work day.

I will be streaming today! First day back after Easter, just a chill stream.

2 Likes

20 minutes past start time. Is it cancelled?

Yeah just this once! I always forget about daylight savings. Let’s do 7 30 today and then go back to 6 30 from next stream.

Unfortunate since many of have been waiting now for a half hour. Usually the stream dates are posted ahead of time but wasn’t today so we assumed the usual 6:30 PDT.

Updates streaming schedule. I’ll be live 7 30 PDT today due to my mistake with time zones. The schedule wasn’t updated due to holidays, and then my error with daylight savings changing over. The stream is intended to stay at 6 30 PM PDT.

Also, heads up that there is a break on streams until the 26th.

1 Like