Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Gems of Streaming

I think Salty in last week’s stream said the entire office closes this week. I think.

Just wait for another extra 34 treasure-hunt-tokens-related-2-kingdom after TH rework :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

We were indeed off last week, though I did pop my head in. I’ll be updating my streaming schedule soon.

3 Likes

Next two streams are in! See you tomorrow!

7 Likes

A stream for 18th January?..

New streams up!

4 Likes

@Saltypatra When will the shrine achievement be fixed on xbox? It’s been over a month now.

1 Like

It will be fixed with our next update. (Which isn’t too far off now.)

2 Likes

Would have been useful to post here that today’s stream was cancelled, preferably before the fact…

1 Like

Wait. New update? No beta testing? :man_facepalming:

No need to beta test new monetizations, they always seem to work no problem.

3 Likes

If the devs they don’t have time to fix any new issues it’s probably a good thing they’re not lumping the volunteers into the firing line.

1 Like

@Starlite it’s a smaller update, there won’t be big new features, which is what we use the beta testers for.

I thought I had posted, but my internet has been intermittent today, so it looks like it didn’t go through. My apologies. I’ll be back with PQ next week.

3 Likes

No worries, @saltypatra

I look forward to next week. :slight_smile:

Hey team, warning in advance. it’s a public holiday here tomorrow so no stream. I will combine the PQ and Gems of War stream on Thursday.

5 Likes

Extra long stream tomorrow!

1 Like

is the stream starting with the preview or PQ?

Preview first, then PQ. An hour of each. <3

2 Likes

Sirrian and Nimhain were on stream briefly.

For Gems of War, they brought up:

• Wanting to do new kingdoms
  • Something Gnome related will happen
16 Likes

Wym about new kingdoms?