Gems of Streaming

As ready as i can.

2 Likes

@Saltypatra and @Sirrian are live now for the 4th Anniversary of Gems of War Stream! Check it out now, and there may be some special codes available to those attentive watchers!

2 Likes

Can someone ask Sirrian why Invasion has individual stage rewards but raid doesn’t please?

First 2 rewards in Raid Boss are individual - those for fighting minions.

You don’t understand, in invasions you get like 60 gems and a minor orb just for reaching the 4x towers enemies. This is on top of the rewards shared by all guild members.

Were any more interessting future plans than this (weapon upgrades review) in the stream? Devs stop making bad Upgrades - #24 by Saltypatra

Next week I will be having a Primal Rift Preview and Thanksgiving stream! As such, I will be sharing stories from the last year working at Gems of War, releasing some juicy codes for you all, and discussing what we are grateful for this year!

Psssst, as it is Thanksgiving I’m happy to note some Quality of Life suggestions and see what I can pass on to the team. I’ll also be previewing out upcoming troops from the Warren, my favourite faction of the year.

26th November 6 30 PM PST: Pheonicia mythic preview stream! You will get to see her in action extra early as I build teams with the community.

3 Likes

Good luck with the QoLs - we really need them and the feature forums are full of good ideas! :wink:

I posted a time stamp for the video/ their answer in the other thread for that question

2 Likes

Some informations from last streaming:

• in the future, we could get some events for already existing modes like Treasure Hunt
  • a new troop rarity (like the new doom rarity for weapon): maybe but it will not be “unlockable” like the existing rarities (so we will not need 5 Mythics).
  • more langages (portuguese, korean, japanese) but it’s expensive
  • more cosmetics
  • change quests how it works because players are rushing them
  • patch 4.2, something about guildmasters. More tunng for guild shields.
  • the 3-months story will be able as an ebook/pdf
  • weapons upgrade: don’t like the explode affix, looking at that
  • new stuff like a new Mythic 3-colors weapon in the soulforge (like it was said months ago…)
  • Christmas event
  • a notification when new messages appear in the chat (like the one when there is new mails)
  • merchandises coming (as usual…)
  • level 500 delve too hard with faction team. Need an update.
23 Likes

Also activity log for guilds coming in 4.2 I think.

Get ready for “troop forging” requiring yet another set of hard-to-obtain collectible items! :laughing:

3 Likes

So we’ll need 5 orbs of power instead? :crazy_face:

again cheating and bad taste, many were waiting for updates on the guild, so here it is?

the game is already clear to roll into the abyss, the necessary things are not done, but all sorts of laughter and bling and donat we are suffering, When will you start listening to the people?

When you update guilds, they very much require improvement and improvement, at the moment they are of little use as well as opportunities in them. Please consider my words and update guilds all the same.

We are planning on doing significant upgrades to our guild system in the future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If only there was a way to test these things prior to release. :thinking:

2 Likes

in the future, when? if it’s not a secret, just for now the guild routine kills the whole mood for the game

I cannot wait to stream tomorrow and preview some upcoming Primal Rift troops for you!!!

I’ll also be discussing some cheeky sneaky spoilers for 4.2. So come along for codes, banter and to chat with me, your most Salty stream host.

8 Likes