Gemologica: evolved progress tracking for GoW

can I get an invite code

1 Like

Itā€™s your GoW Invite code that you find under the in-game ā€œSettingsā€.

Example: Chunky mono_njsz (Waiting on Screen Shot)

Edit: Got the Screen Shot.

2 Likes

Thanks @ChunkyMono . Iā€™ll add some help to the site.

3 Likes

Thank you, @ElDuderino. It is a great site; I recommend it to all my Raiders who read chat. (When chat works, couldnā€™t resist)

Itā€™s very helpful, thanks again. Cheers.

3 Likes

Thanks for creating and maintaining this site - itā€™s a fantastic resource that I use multiple times per week.

The sorting in the medaled column isnā€™t ideal; if you have a kingdom with 10+ troops medaled, itā€™s considered <2 and listed first when arranged in increasing order. Not a huge deal, especially if it would be a pain to fix.

1 Like

Fantastic resource - thank you for this - Iā€™m going to get lost in a Gemologica wormhole for hours!

3 Likes

Good point, itā€™s actually just sorted as a string right now. I think Iā€™ll separate it into 3 columns to allow proper sorting. Having just one doesnā€™t really make sense.

1 Like

Split medal columns are now live.

7 Likes

Just a note of appreciation for the ā€œthis class has unassigned talentsā€ asterisk. Simple but handy.

5 Likes

I noticed that yesterday, after copying a team from a mate who didnā€™t have Titan at 100. Itā€™s a great site, with so many useful aides.

1 Like

Hi, guys
I have some troubles with login on gemologica

1 Like

Yes, I see the same.

Fixed the bug, thanks for the heads up!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for the amazing resource, ElDuderino!

I found this from using Taranā€™s and immediately saw the value for end game catch up! This community never ceases to surprise me when it comes to useful tracking tools.

2 Likes

@ElDuderino thank you for this handful web tool.

Iā€™d like to ask/suggest if itā€™s possible to display the amount of resources (gold,deeds,books) needed to upgrade kingdoms level and/or the number of wins to unlock a class weapon (x/250 wins required)?

4 Likes

Both should be doable, putting this on my to-do list. Thanks for the suggestion!

5 Likes

The infinite-traitstones sim looks like it might be broken again?

I have a Need 4 Traits, Can 3 for Sin of Maraj level 9; the hover popup shows 3 traitable now and 5 candidates that need additional Arcane stones; clicking Arcanes to ā€œinfiniteā€ doesnā€™t change the counts at all.

And a related feature req: it would be useful to be able to set ā€œassume zeroā€ stones also. Sometimes Iā€™m hoarding Celestials for Soulforge crafting so I donā€™t want to spend them on traiting.

Yeah, itā€™s broken and I see why. Iā€™ll work on fixing it. Thanks for letting me know!
Hoarding celestials is a valid scenario but it seems to be very niche, so here I actually tend to think itā€™s not worth putting in additional buttons.
EDIT: Fixed it.

1 Like

Does the site track Kingdom Levels anywhere, or just Kingdom Power? I havenā€™t been able to see the former, but I might just be blind.

you have to expand the Kingdoms section using the >> to see it.

4 Likes