I’ll take a look at it. Also thinking about adding the modal list setup when clicking on cells, does anyone have any opinion on this?
Thanks. Not sure what is meant by ‘modal listing set-up’…so can’t provide any comments on that.
As in, instead of showing a popup with a giant list of troops or the like, you could click on a cell and get a modal popup - basically, a chunk of the middle of the screen would show the list and you could browse through it or the like. Often used for viewing large images, on other websites.
I haven’t had much of an issue with the current list pop-ups but others may use those in a manner that I do not. I don’t have a concrete enough grasp of what a modal popup would add. It’s possible I’ve seen them and just not known what they are. I’d need an example before I claim an opinion.
While I’m here, I do have a feature request. On the Pet section, could the Immortal pets be pulled out into labeled columns like the PvP pets? There are also pets where the tooltip claims they are event pets that are not in the Pet Rescue pool and yet I see them there regularly.
Thank you for whatever you did recently that fixed the data loading/refresh speed. It was almost unusable for me for a stretch there.
…Huh, when was this a problem? I didn’t make any recent changes on that front, I’m pretty sure. I made some changes a while back, but anything that changed recently was probably on someone else’s end…?
Will look into the pets section, too.
Just started using gemologica again and wanted to pop in and say thanks so much for your work
!!
No problem, glad you like it!


