Gem Sale (May 22nd - May 26th)

Ahoy, adventurers!

Over this weekend we are holding a gem sale. It goes live at reset, so keep an eye out.

1 Like

You can get all gems at a cost of100% of the price. Hurry whilst stocks last.
All gems must goā€¦

1 Like

Once againā€¦ odd sale. Price higher than the average flash offerā€¦

1 Like

44.25 gems per $1.

Typical flash sale: 45 gems per $1
Best flash sale: 50 gems per $1

And this is with my VIP level 9 ā€“ which flash sales donā€™t benefit from. So no thanks. At VIP level 9, the only way Iā€™m spending $100 is if Iā€™m getting like 100 gems per $1. Yeah sure, I get a MASSIVE discount. But you also get $100. Right now you havenā€™t gotten money from me in months. Sucks, doesnā€™t it?

5 Likes

All prices for gem packs have increased today and the most interesting pack was removed from the store. The prices in the guild shop have also increased. This is beyond ridiculous. (PS4, ā‚¬)

3 Likes

The gem industry is taking a hit
A couple of the gem factories had some Covid infection and had to close, so theyā€™ll cost a little more for now

2 Likes

Right, higher prices introduced during a ā€œsaleā€. :face_with_monocle::flushed::joy:
What a pricing strategy, they really missed the basic lessons! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Agree. I currently only buy ā€œvault keysā€ during the gnome event. 50 gems/dollar + key which can drop that price lower with lucky drops.

Want me to spend money? Offer things at prices that have been previously established.

Gems at 50/dollar + extra item(s) is the established price. This deal is nonsense.

1 Like

Okay, but 5.0 when? I donā€™t think many people care about a ā€˜gem saleā€™ where the prices donā€™t even change.

1 Like

Most prices in the shops have increased by 10%.

And this is why the devs resisted offering a lower price during gem sales for so long. Because once you offer a lower price (and especially if it happens often), you normalize that price and make the normal one less appealing.