Campaign Ending: Phoenix Stone

Whether it’s the way they design campaign tasks to take 2 or 3 days. Or the way they price items in the shop.

You do understand the motivation behind either decision is profit right?

(I didn’t have to dig deep on your profile, it’s the first article that comes up after clicking on your name. :person_shrugging:)

95% of the campaign tasks I have zero issue with. But the ones that are time gated. (the motivation of daily play is bull shit. There’s already plenty of incentives already in place for that. Including Adventure boards without the task assigned to it.)

It’s just really hard to swallow how much money they made last year during a pandemic with so many out of work. Yet they continue to nickle and dime players like a slum Lord.
I understand company’s need to make money to exist. And I’m all for capitalism. But I’ll be the first one to point out when a company is doing something sleezy or predatory. And for Infinity Plus 2, Week 10, Campaign 3, was a series of one bad look after another.

If Puzzle Quest 3 has any hope of not being the next Anthem. They better figure out what made GoW great in the first place… And it wasn’t profit before player satisfaction.

6 Likes