Gargoyle gems are the worst gems ever

No hard feelings. Opinions aren’t right or wrong. But your summary is exactly what i was stating. I’m both addicted and cerebral about this game. GW can easily be over an hour in bracket 1 for 5 battles going over all the strategies and possibilities. I enjoy the logic puzzle side of the game. I’m an end gamer. I’ll never presume anyone’s skills, intelligence, or commitment to this game. Enjoy!

3 Likes

It’s definitely Lycanthropy that is the worst.

4 Likes

Full agree with you, I think the power and success of this community is that we share our experience, our opinions and I find it interesting to know how others see the game, and sometimes it gives you an different look of an element in the game!

I play this game since 2018 so 4 years every day and active and I have still things to learn and thats what make this game for me a great game its never boring.
I have heard to many times got a life, its just a game and that hurt’s!
The message of you and DracoL1ch give me that feeling and to you was it absolute misplaced!
Im glad you react on it and I saw where your post was based on, I was WRONG
I had responded out of defense, coz some people find that they can judge over other gamers without knowing the person behind it.
Several years ago my world turned 360 degrees from very active social life and very busy full-time job to a housebound person who has lost her work, hobby’s, sport, freedom… coz my eyes let me down and after years of separation I found a way to fill in my life again and my kids say try this game and its the only game I can play with my disorder but on my own way, but I found my way and became good in it and the logic behind the puzzle is what attract me in it.
Im not addicted but yeah it is a big part of my life, and it makes me happy, give me pleasure to play and im fanatic absolute im not yet an end gamer coz my limits are making that delves asking very much time from me but every day I play it with passion and make progress and thats imo where a game is meant for!

Yeah, GW, if you want to play it good it cost time today my Paragon battle was longer than 20 minutes, but I won the battle!

I have once played in a GW 2 bracket and that was a week with sometimes 4 x same battle and that is boring and give me no satisfaction and Im no Die-hard im human and with my eyes I can and (sometimes happen) miss a very important match what make the different between a win or lose and Im a real team player and as several says in our guild you can win and learn and thats how I want to play my GW I go for 5/0 and + 9k if that coz the luck part or by make a mistake not reached then I find it a challenge to see how I can next time make it ok!

Pretty long and also off-topic SORRY

Have much pleasure and fun in your battles! :star_struck:

@DracoL1ch a serious question coz I really try to get clear what you try to say.
You say that the GG not must be in game, definitely not in PVP/GW, but then you say in fact,
Hellcrag troops cant be used coz GG, Maugrim Woods cant coz Lycantrophy, Zaejin coz the Wish-gem and so further…
What is then over to make for you a fair, good PVP/GW battle?

You can see those Troops and you know there will be those effects. You cant expect gg to appear on a typical zuulagon enemy, but there are. Its fine to have them on replayable fights, but when there are some value from the result, it hurts to lose because of little sneaky extra rng elemeny to an already heavily rng based game.

HI @DracoL1ch,

So if I understand you correct NO POSSIBILITY TO SPAWN HG IN GW.
Do you also mean at other events like RB, WE and others where you buy sigils?
Also delving is the team base very important to reach and defeat the boss room without miscalculation.
So only in explore, dungeon, adventure board, PVP casual and Pet rescue you dont mind if a HG spawn in, right?